|| Five ||

arianagrande 

harrystyles and 993, 182 others liked 

arianagrande this wasn't fun 😣☹

-----

"Ariana..what happened?" A deep voice rang through the red head's ear, as she pressed the phone to her cheek and pouted. "Well..I just went out to the store with my friend..and it started pouring." She explained, still in the wet clothes, as she entered the house, going up to her room. "And I forgot that the roof doesn't come up." She said, a pout still on her lips, even though he couldn't see. 

Harry chuckled softly, rubbing the back of his neck. "You're such a goof." He said, a smile on his lips as he glanced around the room. "Are you home?" He asked, standing up, dipping his hands in her pocket. 

"I'm at home, yes..going up to my room." She spoke, opening the door, and turned on the lights as she walked in.

"Get dried off, and take some medicine, then get some rest." He said softly, "We don't want you to get sick now do we?" He asked. 

"No sir." She said, her lips curling into a smile as she hummed. "Alright, I'll talk to you later Haz, Bye bye." She told him. 

"Bye bye." He responded, pulling the phone from his ears and hung up, looking at it, as he glanced up, going back to the couch and closed his laptop, walking out of the living room.