5

I don't understand Jeongyeon. Why did you leave me so early? I have many why's and it's all unanswered. You should have tell me.
So I could spend a little more time with you before you leave me. I wish I could do things to you before everything. You mean the world to me, Yoo Jeongyeon. My heart is crashed without you.

I can't wake up from this nightmare, I can't face the truth. I just can't accept it because you're my life, You're the person I want to give my soul, my body and all. I can't replace you, I can't love someone else. You're always in my heart, There are things I want to say, I don't know what do.

You promised me right? That you will always be by my side. I hope you are now. I miss your warm touch, warm hugs. I miss your laugh and your jokes. I miss the way you talk, the way you smile. I miss everything about you! I hate living this shit already, Jeongyeon. Please come back! I can't take this anymore. Wake me from this damn nightmare!

You said you can trust me but why? You said you love me but why? . . . Why Jeongyeon? I believe from those words because I trust and love you too! I just hate the fact that I'm just living alone! Im just alone. . . again. I hate being alone, I hate the days that passed without you by my side Jeongyeon.

I don't even deserve this. I just can't really accept and believe this, everything was just so really perfect. My heart are shattered into pieces, it's only you can heal them. It's only you it can fix them, so pleace come back and keep your promise. I love you more than a gold worth. You're my only happy pill. You're my stress reliever, You're my everything, Jeongie.

I still want to hear jokes from you, I still want to hear a song from you, and I still want to hear my "I love you" from you. And lastly, I still want to see that precious smile from you, Jeongyeon. I love you so much, I wish I could take care of you. I miss you so much, I really love you.

Truly Yours,
Minatozaki Sana .