Hendrix Cavill

Flashback kapag Italic na ha..

Rix pov

That motherfvcker guy! He fvcking my touched woman! He fvcking kissed her. Tangina. Gigilitan ko ang leeg ng gagong iyon.

------
"Someone send a file video to us"

"Play it"

Sabay sabay kaming napamura sa nakikita namin. My woman was tied down with her bra and panties only. She had a little cut on her cheek.

"Dammit! Ang walanghiyang iyon!" It was Dylan who said  that.

I bore holes to the bastard's head. If stares can kill then he's probbably dead right now.

He forcely kissed my woman everywhere. Swollen eyes are clearly visible to sweet. She was begging Lavigne to stop. But the fvcker still continue harassing Cataleya.

I closed my eyes to stop my teara from falling. Did i failed again? Hindi ko nanaman naprotektahan ang babaeng pinangakuan ko. Hanggang kelan ba ako magiging walang silbi?

"Own it! Own it Hendrix!"

I opened my eyes and see Lilac staring at me. Uumiiyak ito. Her eyes screams fear, madness.

"Own it! Kung naiiyak ka umiyak ka! Own it!"

"I fvcking failed again. Hindi ko siya maprotektahan Lilac! I'm a big failu--"

Pak

"No. You're doing everything you can. We all are. Kung sinasabi mong patapon ka ganun din kami. You're the one who lead us. Rix, you are protecting our Queen" she said after she slapped me.

Am i?

"Own it" And i did, owned it. I shouted. I scream her name.

"I trace his IP address. Pwede nating siya--"

I immediately called the bastard's phone.

"Wh--"  i cutted his words.

"You mothefvcker! I will fvcking kill you!" I shouted at him, i even heard him laugh at me.

"Im fine, thank you for asking, Cavill. Have you seen our little frisky video?"

I will surely kill this guy.

"You dont touch my woman Lavigne. Dont fvcking touch Cataleya. Wala siyang kinalaman dito!"

"Wag kang hangal Cavill. We both know Cataleya is part of this story. After all, dapat nga siya ang papatay senyo" he said rudely at me.

"Tang--" i was cussing at him when he ended the call. That's enough time for us to track him.

"Got it"

I nod. One who can make me furious. No fvcking one.

"Make sure they'll think that we dont know where they are. Rouge prepare our men. Lilac stay here and help Regalde to be our eyes. Cordovez, get our weaponry and make sure to keep a lot of C4's. Sia, you're leading Extraction team"

I said to them. Rouge tap my shoulder and smirked at me.

"That's my man" i smirked too. Sisiguraduhin kong mawawala sa lipunan ang walanghiya na iyon.

"Mount up!"

--------

"Ayos na lahat"