Perks In Dating Boboiboy

Art by: Ariieya 😁

Pros

☇He'll always be there for you no matter what, even if he have to be brutally injure just to protect his significant other, he'll definitely do it for the sake of his love one.

☇He'll be your knight in shinning armor. Always.

☇Boboiboy will be the sweetest boyfriend you'll ever have.

☇He'll give you Tok Aba's Special Ice Chocolate for free! (But in reality he'll have to pay for it secretly since their business will gone broke 😂.)

☇Once you get married, you'll have the necessary essential for your daily needs like free electricity, wind, light, land, water, ice, plantations, and fire.

☇Even though he's away he'll always call or text for you even if the signal's slow. He'll always check on you no matter how busy he is on other exotic planets.

☇He will bring you some weird and exotic souvenirs from every planet he's been to. To the point where you'll have to figure out where to put it.

☇Boboiboy will always compliment his significant other. He will make sure you will feel special enough and will always appreciate your whole being even though you'll yell at him to stop but of course, he won't listen.

☇He will never look at your flaws or your mistakes nor your past. He will accept you for who you are.

☇He'll be your study buddy in every subject. Yes, even History. His worst subject.

☇ He's always overreacting about your safety which is cute.

☇You're the one who gives him inspiration in his stressful superhero life.

☇If you hurt him, it's your choose but leaving him is the worst decision ever.

Cons

☇One of the disadvantage of dating a busy superhero is having less time for one another.

☇You'll have to wait days or months for his arrival from the galaxy.

☇His closeness to his girl friends Yaya and Ying might make you jealous unconsciously, even if they are just friends.

☇He's duty as a superhero always has it's wrong timing. Like when you'll have a date on a fancy restaurant for the first time and you'll just be sitting there waiting for him to arrive and when he does, you've already lost your patience to him.

☇Aside from superhero duties from earth to the whole galaxy, he's also busy from helping Tok Aba out and studying.

☇There's a big possibility that aliens from different exotic planets and villains from earth will target you because of your relationship with Boboiboy.

☇He's the type to forget your Monthsary, Anniversary and your Valentine's Day dates.

☇He gets easily annoyed at random times.

☇He's a snarker. He will surely add some side remarks about you being a careless girlfriend you are.

☇He may sometimes neglect your time together because he's too tired. It's not really a big deal to you since his body needs rest, he's got duties as a cadet and responsibilities as a superhero, it just sometimes ache your heart.

☇He overworks too much.

☇What you don't like about him is his habit of jumping into trouble for the sake of protecting you but that's not really the point. As his girlfriend, you care about his safety too and it scares you when something bad happens to him.