Practice

Y/n walked into the nct dream practice room, hoping to go to lunch with her boyfriend, Jaemin.
"Y/n! What a pleasant surprise!" Renjun exclaimed, noticing y/n.
The boys had just finished dancing to chewing gum, one of y/n's favorite songs.
"I hope I'm not interrupting you guys" y/n worried.
"Don't worry about it. We're glad you came!" Jeno came over to hug y/n.
"Thank god you came. I was dying here."
All the boys now came over to greet y/n...all the boys except one.
"Jaemin Hyung has been Mr. Grumpy head all day today." Jisung whispered, watching y/n stare at the boy across the room in awe.
"HAJIMA! You're gonna get it!" Jaemin roared across the room, surprising even himself.
Y/n was taken aback.
Jaemin never raised his voice. Even if he was frustrated with her, he just hugged her around the waist and pulled her tightly close to him, kissing her cheeks hard and fast to get all his frustration out.

Y/n walked over to Jaemin, who was wearing a pink hoodie with white adidas and light wash ripped skinny jeans.
"Are you ok jaeminnie?" Y/n placed her hand on Jaemin's shoulders, gasping in shock when he pulled it away.
Not even glancing in her direction, Jaemin walked off, preparing for their next song, "we young."

The other members, who were until then chatting by themselves, glanced from y/n to jaemin, going to join him a few minutes later in fear.
They, too were very much startled by his strange behavior.