Cast- Backstories

Beverly Marsh

She is Y/n's bff an has been since they were 6. Things at home are rough for her, she didn't like her father. He sometimes showed signs of loving his daughter a little more than a father should. She has rumors spread about her that she has slept around with guy after guy. Only the losers and Y/N know it isn't really true. Her worst fear is having to face becoming a woman and growing up. So she's basically scared of going through puberty, it might be silly. But what are you going to do, it happens eventually and you can't avoid it.

Bill Denbrough

Bill has had it really rough. His brother has gone missing and passed away. Nobody knows what happened to the poor boy. It's really sad actually.There was no justice for his younger brother. Bill is the leader of the "Losers Club", and gets bullied by the bowers gang, A.K.A Henry, Belch, Victor, and Patrick. He isn't the only one bullied by them. His friends are victims, too.

Stanley Uris
Stan is a Jewish boy who gets bullied because of his religion. I mean, come on people, leave the boy alone! He loves birdwatching and, like the rest of the losers, gets bullied by the Bowers gang. His worst fear is the lady inside a painting in the synagogue. He can't even look at the painting without getting the creeps.

Ben Hanscom
Ben is one of the smartest losers. He likes reading books, doing research, and spends most of his time in the library. Ben was the new kid and the first to become friends with Beverly. Before meeting all of the losers, he didn't have any friends. He gets bullied by Henry frequently, even to the point BLADES are involved. Everyone knew Henry was crazy, but the kids new give him a break. Ben is scared of all of the incidents that happened in Derry Maine a while ago. The indecent on Easter freaks him out the most, thought.

Mike Hanlon
Mike has also had it rough. He lives with his grandfather on a farm. He has to deliver meat. His grandfather tries to make him kill the animals for the meat. He refuses every time. A little while ago he got caught in a house fire with his parents. They were able to get him out. Unfortunately, the same couldn't be said for his parents. Then he started seeing things like the rest of the group. It started out with showing him people burning in a fire.

Richie Tozier
Ahhhh..... Richie "Trashmouth" Tozier, an interesting boy he is. When they call him Trashmouth, let me tell you, he earned it. He likes making jokes about Eddie's mother or just plain dirty jokes in general. Sometimes they even get a little offensive. His parents don't really care for him much. He doesn't really let it show. Y/n believes Richie acts the way he does to get the attention that he doesn't get at home. Richies biggest fear is clows.

Eddie Kaspbrak
This boy has medication for everything. His mother makes him take it. He also has 2 fanny packs, just incase you didn't know. Eddie has to tolerate the jokes Richie makes, eve though most are about his mother. Eddies biggest fear is germs. He wouldn't even help Bill look for his brother because he didn't want to be splashing around in, "gallons of Derry pee".

Bowers gang, also known as
the most feared bullys of the school. Let's just put it like this: Henry is the leader and the rest are his minions. They don't even really need a long introduction. First of all, this is basically all they are. Second of all, they don't deserve it.

Y/n Bowers
She might be the most feared bully in schools sister, but that doesn't mean she's anything like him. Y/n is feared because of her name, not actions. Henry tried to get her to join the gang. To everyone's suprise, she refused. Now he terrorizes her just like he does to everyone else. She's the school's badass, but like I said, she's anything but mean. Everyone in school thinks she is so pretty, but nobody dares to talk to her. The only other person she has ever really opened up to was Beverly. Beverly is Y/n's only friend. Her father beats her and Henry. The girl is so scared of her father that she won't even look him in the eyes. Henry might hate his sister, but he will protect her from his father if things get to bad. If you can tell already,Y/n's fear is her father. That's not how it should be.
------------------------
Hey party people this is my first real actually trying book so if it sucks im sorry don't come a me plz.
I got some credits boi:
AngryGuacamole69 is the editor and I think she did a darn well job fixing my grammar. (Helro peeps its ya boi AngryGuacamole69 i do more than fix her grammar. i fix everything. She has SO MANY 3rd grade sentences...)

that80sbitch704 for encouragement and inspiration

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️