Fell right into your brother

RICHIES POV   

     It was the last day of school here in Derry Maine. Bill, Stan, and I were walking down the hall to leave school. We were talking about what goes on at Stan's bar mitzvah. We saw Beverly and Y/N walk into the bathroom, later having Greta storm in after them. In the process of walking by Greta, she just had to shoulder Bill. Aside from that, my mind already thought that nothing good was coming out of Greta following the girls. Nobody really talks to Beverly or Y/n and I felt bad for them. Everyone avoids Y/n because of her brother. People avoid Beverly because of rumors. I put all of my thoughts at the back of my head and continued following the boys down the hall.

Y/n's
POV

The school day has officially ended, thank god. Me and Beverly walked around trying to find a empty bathroom and 2 bathrooms later we finally found one. The reason we needed a empty bathroom is so Beverly can smoke. But really, who expected the empty bathroom to be in the most crowded hall? Bev and I entered a bathroom, "You go take a stall and I'll be watchout, ok?" I said to Beverly. She nodded and about 20 seconds later Greta comes bursting through the door. One of her little goons start pushing me around and the others start filling a trash bag with water. Greta started pounding on Beverly's stall door. I started getting fired up and outraged. "Greta, leave. Her. Alone." I scowled. She ignored me and kept banging on the door. "Are you in there beaver-ly? Or do you have half the guys in there with you, slut. I know you're in there I can smell you, you little shit!", Greta insulted Beverly. I think Beverly had enough of it too cause she fired back by saying,"Which is it Greta? Am I a slut or a little shit?" I was proud of her for that one, I did a slight chuckle and Greta glared at me. Greta's goons take the water filled garbage can and dumped it in my Bev. This obviously made me mad because she's my best friend. That's when I pushed past her goons and went straight to Greta. "I told you to leave her alone." I said with hatred in my eyes. I pushed Greta against a bathroom stall and punched her so hard her nose got busted. Her and her stupid followers left the bathroom, leaving me and Beverly alone. "You can come out now, they left." I told her. She came out dry but her backpack was all messed up. Hey at least it's the last day. "Thank you
Y/n." She said while smiling. We walked out with people looking at us but oh well, what are you gonna do? When we left we had a little conversation with the new kid and even got to sign his yearbook. We had to go to the pharmacy because me and Bev both had our satans waterfalls.

BEVERLY'S
POV

Me and Y/n entered the pharmacy, who's the first person we seen you might ask. Well that would be Mr. Keene Greta's pervy father. He very closely watched us and that obviously made my best friend uncomfortable so, I told her to just keep walking. We got to the "Female care products" section and grabbed our pads and everything else we needed like Advil and crap. Y/n wanted chocolate to help her cramps and we unfortunately turned down the wrong isle and ran into boys. Stan Uris, Eddie Kaspbrak, and Bill Denbrough to be exact. I immediately hid my pads behind my back but y/n didn't seem to care. They questioned why we were here so y/n/n said " Why are YOU guys here." I immediately asked,"what's wrong with you?" Looking at all of their stuff. Bill spoke up,"We need S-s-supplies but we don't have e-e-enough money." Me and y/n looked at eachother with a smirk. We took the boys supplies and ours to the register and worked our magic. What did we do u might ask? We flirted... with Mr.Keene. Y/n looked at him smirking and biting her lip. "I like your glasses Mr.Keene" I batted my eyelashes but was slowly dying inside. Y/n chimed in (with a haven't you people heard of),"Yeah I like them too. They kinda make you look like Clark Kent. Can we try 'em on?" Raising her eyebrow skill with that smirk oh hers. "Well of course",he handed me the glasses I put them on hesitantly. "How do I look?" I asked. He replied with,"Well if I'm Clark Kent, that makes you Lois Lane." If we weren't trying to be sneaky I'm sure I would look weirded out and y/n/n would be vomiting. After y/n tried the glasses on... and flirted a little more she went to give them back and knocked a cigarette stand down on purpose. When he looked away I stole a pack of those too. He bent down to pick everything up and that's when we made our escape. Supplies in hand and everything.

Y/n's
POV

We left the pharmacy. That was the happiest part of my day. We gave the supplies to the boys they tried repaying us but we didn't except. Bev got her cigarettes out of it anyways. While Bill and Bev were talking I was able to spot what they needed all the supplies for. They needed it for... BEN. I immediately rushed to him and asked him what happened. " Oh I just fell." He told me. Richie I think his name is replied to bens comment with," Yeah, fell right into your brother hot stuff." Those words brought so much anger to you that you couldn't do anything but tell Beverly to go with you. Of course she obeyed when she seen how mad you were.

HENRY'S
POV

I was with my friends just sitting around until, I seen my sister and her friend trying to follow but falling back. Patrick and Belch have a "secret" crush on my sister. She's always been nice to them but when she pushed past them without a "hi" I knew she was mad. Y/n even told her friend to go home so she didn't have to see anything. She came over about ready to jab me with her pocket knife.

I know she seems like a nice girl and everything, but she's still apart of the Bowers family

I know she seems like a nice girl and everything, but she's still apart of the Bowers family.  I wasn't about to let her stab me without a fight, so I tackled her and took my knife out and held it to her throat. At this moment our father, who beats us came out. He was drunk. No matter how much I hate my sister, I knew this time I would really have to try to protect her...

————————————————————————
Henlo frends this is my first chapter obviously and I have decided that I will try to update everyday. If I don't I'm really sorry.
CREDITS TIIIIMMMEEEE:
AngryGuacamole69 is the editor/ fixing my "horrible grammar"
ThatOneSassySavage made the beautiful cover for me❤️.
that80sbitch704 gave me encouragement and inspiration