Special Chapter

Ito ang point of view ni Shiela Marie Alford. View nya sa school and such. So technically, ang special chapter na 'to ay point of view ni Shiela sa Atlantei. SO TUNGKOL ITO KAY SHIELA AT SA ATLANTEI. Hindi ko na kasi pwedeng i-insert na lang ng parang simcard ang info sa Atlantei. Enjoy. :3

Special Chapter

(Shiela's Point of View)

I'm shuffling the files of this academy na papasukan ko. It clearly states that Atlantei Academy is an elite school.

But there's this file...

It states that this school is also a dangerous school. Notorious gangsters, serial killers, assassins and merciless members of random mafia organization hides in this Academy.

It's a killer school.

Hiding under finest scrap of gold. Finest silks, precious jewels and the richest students ever lived. But what also interests me the most, is that my weakest cousin is also in there.She didn't even know that I'm a member of the most powerful mafia in the history.

The Nexus Mafia.

I laughed at the thought. She's so oblivious. That there's a fucking someone who rules our mafia. But I need to know who's the bull person who controls the mafia. If I can only see her face...

Kring. Kriiiiing.

I answered the phone almost immediately.

" Who the heck are you?!" I almost reached the highest note of my voice.

The person on the other end of the line stammers. "M-miss Alford. You are now registered in Atlantei Academy. T-thank you for trusting us."

toot. toot.

I'm so frustrated right now. That I can skin the person in the other line alive. I want to tear that person apart. I want to rip that person--

"Shiela?" someone just appeared at somewhere. And that damn somewhere is my office. Fucking office.

"WHAT NOW?!" I'm definitely screaming at the top of my lungs.

She just rolled her eyes like this scene is happening every goddamn time in her life. Stupid office. Stupid ceiling. Stupid friend. Oh god! Im in the world that's crowding with people who performs stupidity at it's finest!

"Well Shiela, first of all, screw you. Second, go to hell. Third, your teeny tiny voice is destroying my eardrums. Literally. Lastly, Melissa DeCastro called, she wants to see you. Want a little chit chat. And she told me that she will not stop bugging me until you accepted her offer. And please contact her and agree to her terms. And! Tell her to fuck off. Her bitchiness is overflowing that I want to slash her body into two."

I stared at her. I raised my eyebrows and rolled my eyes. "Stop nagging Novica. But please nail it in your mind that this office is the only private space that's left for me. I'll definitely call that bitch so goooo! Go! Go! Go!" I shouted while throwing anything that my hand touches in her direction.

Then iniwanan na nya ako.

I sighed as I continue to read every piece of shit that's on my table.

I stumbled into a paper that looks like a hundred years old. How did it get here?

I picked it up delicately. As if my hand can turn it into ashes. Then with wide eyes, I stared at the letters in front of me. The writer used blood as ink.

"Wow. Parang katipunan lang ha?"I freaked out and punch the person who owns the voice.

"SHIT. IT HURTS LIKE HELL."