The beginning

"Dr. Reid, pleasure to meet you. I've heard a lot about you." I say, shaking the BAU agents hand.
He replies with a smile, nodding his head "thank you, a pleasure to meet you too, Ms.."
"(Y/N)." I smile and reach for his hand, but he reaches for a hug. We both stand for a moment awkwardly positioned, as he says,
"Well, it looks like we have different ideas." And smiles.
I giggle softly and give him the hug.
"I'll be happy to be working alongside you in this case." I respond, eyeing him and walking off to my seat.
"Good morning ladies and gents! This lovely morning we have a case in Franklin, TN." Garcia exclaims cheerfully, avoiding eye contact with the screen. "2 families were murdered over the past 7 days, and we were just notified this morning."
"Why weren't we notified earlier?" Rossi asks.
"Well actually, the FPD found only the father dead, but the rest of the family disappeared, but then once the second murder occurred, the bodies of the previous family were found in this house."
"Huh." Morgan mumbles. "How would one unsub have been able to move 3 bodies on his own?"
"Maybe it's not only one. Maybe multiple." Says Spencer.
"Alright, we should head there now." Hotch commands.
"Oh- wait! We actually have an agent from the special victims unit joining us on this case," Says Garcia, "this is (Y/N), special investigator."
"Hello." I say, smiling and nodding towards everyone. "This crime took place in my home town, and my unit wasn't on the case, so I decided to tag along and hopefully help you guys out."
I turn towards Spencer, giving him an individual smile.
"Let's head to the jet."