Chapter 19

Surprise! So hehe long story short I decided to start up this book again. It was my first real fanfiction (that I've posted as of now ;) and I kinda got inspiration from the other stories I've been working on. It's been over a year since I started this story and 3000 reads?! I am going to edit this story because honestly those first few chapters are cringe worthy. Oh and ITS MY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY TODAY. I'm 15 this is weird.

----------------------------------------------

1 YEAR LATER. (Trust me)

I wake up with a cold sweat. That was such a weird dream. Then again it's always weird.

It's been a year since I first got that dream. Almost two since I met Joey. God I was a naive 18 year old. Silly coincidental dreams.

I have quite the imagination. Good thing to have as an author.

I glance over at my phone and groan. The light of 1,000 suns. Too much.

LiLi Bear:

Hello darling. Just wanted to say I love you and good morning.

I grin at the thoughtful message. It's been a year and a half and somehow we make it work even with our crazy schedules.

I've grown up a lot since I've moved to LA. I'm Twenty now so yay?

My phone starts to blare a familiar song I haven't heard in a while.

"I'm sorry I'm a fuck up. Yeah." I answer the call shocked.

"Hello?" I ask him. I haven't talked to him in ages. He's been working on his movie. And well I lost touch with all of my YouTube friends.

I grew up and unfortunately we all grew apart.

"Hey Anna. Long time no chat!" Shane's cheerful voice rings in my ears. What could he possibly be talking to me for.

"Shane you haven't tried to contact me for two months."

"Um well my number got leaked-"

"Shane. What is it?" I ask him sighing.

"I miss you Anna. I know you hate Joey and ever since we made up you can't stand to see me but Anna, I miss you and so does Lisa." He says sadly.

Okay I lied. About six months ago I broke ties with my YouTube friends. Except Sawyer. It was just too hard for me. I still love Joey and a part of my heart will always but.

So Shelby is in jail for dealing heroin. Yeah.

"Okay Shane. I think, I think I'm ready to talk to you again. I've been way too childish." I sigh sadly.

"It's okay. Wait really?!" He asks excited.

"I'm ready to be an adult. I've got to go I promised I would show my mom that weird wax museum." I laugh hearing my mom hop around the kitchen.

"Okay Anna. I'll talk to you later. Byeee."

"Bye Vain Dawson." I say grinning as I hang up.

I walk. Okay I stumble into the kitchen where my mom is making food.

"Hey sweetie did you make up with your friends?" My mom asks me as I rest my head on the island.

"Yeah mom. I'm ready to go when ever." I respond casually.

"Oh yeah the paps will love that ensemble." She says snickering.

"Of course." I say

*************************************

"Do you think Liam would kill me if I took a picture with his doppelgänger?" I ask my mom as we see the One Direction display.

"Probably."

"Good." I smirk running over to the wax figures. It's creepy how real they look. Although Harry has a pimple on his forehead from what I've seen on Skype.

All the boys are on break visiting their families which I think is adorable.

I kiss the wax Liam on the cheek and I'm about to send the photo to Louis so he can annoy Liam when I recognize a laugh.

Liam's laugh.

I look up and see him with a pretty brunette on his arm and I instantly recognize her.

"Mom. That's his ex. Why is he kissing her? Oh my gosh mom." I whisper with my eyes the size of sauces staring at the happy couple.

"Well all of the magazines and tabloids know he's cheating." She says giggling.

"Mom!"

"No we saw him kiss her. And he's kissing her again. So go break up with him and we'll go enjoy our evening." She says shoving me slightly.

When the girl leaves to go to the bathroom I walk up to Liam and slap him.

"We're done. I'm not some stupid play thing. Have fun with your ex." I say turning on my heel and walking away.

Sad thing is he doesn't even try to stop me. I glance back at him through a mirror and see him grinning. Bastard.

I pull out my phone and quickly compose a tweet.

"Getting cheated on sucks. Oh well I guess I'm single now. I'm going to go eat ALL the Pringles;)"

"Oh nice tweet." My mom says as we walk out.

"So how mad is management going to be? I mean will the other boys get in trouble?" My mom asks curiously.

My phone starts to buzz and I see it's Harry.

"What do you want curls?" I snap

"I didn't know Anna calm down. He honestly was telling me you were the one. I don't know what happened. I should hate you because you're his ex now but I can't after that tweet." He says laughing. I join in when the phone is taken over by Niall.

"You can't eat all the Pringles!"

"Yes I can Niall I'm single. Let me get fat!" I complain.

"No I want them!"

"Go buy some!"

"I'm too lazy." I roll my eyes at his comment. Too lazy more like oh wait he probably is.

"Okay guys in going home now. Do you hate me though? Was I too mean in my tweet. My mom leaked the photos not me." I ramble as I hear Louis laugh.

"It's okay Anna we can't hate you! And yeah managements pissed because you were the only thing that kept us in line." Louis says and I smile.

"I'll still keep you in line but I need time away from him. Honestly I could strangle him." I reply honestly and the line goes quiet.

"I really am sorry Anna." Louis tries

"I'm fine guys! I just need a little time. I think I'm going to live out the single life for a bit. I've got to go I'll talk to you guys later. Remember to Skype me."

"Bye Anna!" They all yell. I hang up and look at my mom.

"Mom I think I'm done with guys for a bit." I say frowning.

"Okay sweetheart. You take all the time you need."