Chapter 2

Kamryns POV:

So I opened the door with a exited expression on my face. I havent seen Logan in 1 month.

Yes.

Its only a month but to me thats a long time. 

We both walked into my room... or the ocean of clothes. I was only gonna be there for 3 days, or that was my plan. I had a night flight at 11:45pm which I love and hate, I never get sleep at all but, I get there at the start of a new day. I checked the time not realizing how long I have been packing, eating, and watching American Horror Story. It was 8:00pm, I called Logan from downstairs meanwhile we was finishing my favorite chips. We got into the car and headed off to the airport. It was a long drive, if you know New York at night you know the streets arent gonna be empty. We finally pulled into the lot. I said my goodbyes and headed off. Me being me spent half of my airplane shopping time searching for youtubers, stupid me not realizing were I was. it was already 11:20pm , I decided to make my way to  board the plane. As I walked in hopefully praying there was atleast a TV that doesnt swing above your head with the same crap on every screen, I was in luck. I squeezed threw my seat not seeing who was gonna end up being my seat partners. Again, hoping Im not sitting next to a creey old guy or a small child. " Is this Row 23? " some girl asked. "Yes" I responded, a girl that looked arounf 19 sat next to me and constently gave me wierd looks. Well 6 hours to go.