01 -crush-

Han y/n POV

I sat in the cafeteria again, starring at the same boy. Again.

Once again my friends found some other people to sit with. They say I don't talk enough.

So I continued to stare at this beautiful, handsome and sweet boy. His name was Park Jimin. He had chocolate brown eyes That anyone could get lost in. His blonde fluffy hair was parted perfectly and anyone would just want to run their fingers through it.

I sighed knowing that he would never like me. I mean he was a year older than me. I doubt he would ever ask me out.

He was one of the most popular boys in his grade along-with the rest of his friends. There were 7 of them in total. Kim seokjin. Min Yoongi. Jung hoseok. Kim namjoon. Kim taehyung. Jeon Jungkook and of corse Park jimin. They all sit at the same table every lunch.

I'm not a stalker I'm just very observant. Anyway everyone in the entire school new about jimin and his friends. They called them selfs BTS.

I sighed and rested my hand on my cheek.

Jeon Jungkook POV

I sat in the cafeteria again, starring at the same girl.Again.

None of my friends knew about her. Thats how it should stay because I know for definite they will all embarrass me in-front of her.

So I continued to stare at this beautiful, gorgeous and sweet girl. Her name was Mina Myoi. She had beautiful glowing green eyes That anyone could get lost in. Her long black hair run all the way down to the bottom of her back and it perfectly swayed side to side as she walked.

I sighed knowing she was too perfect for someone like me. She was also a year younger than me so I doubt she would ever ask me out.

She was one of the most popular girls in her grade. Although she never used to be. She used to be best friends with Han y/n I don't know what happened but I know that she doesn't sit with her at lunch anymore.

I'm not a stalker I'm just very observant. Anyway everyone in the entire school new about Mina.

My eyes then saw Han y/n sitting at an table by herself writing in a notebook.

I have an idea!