Chapter 1

Punzies POV:

"I'm so excited." I said, jumping all over the room.

"Chill out Punzie." Hiccup said. The big four were in North's workshop. My cousin Elsa was coming to join.

"Who's gonna get her?" I asked.

"I will." Jack Frost said.

"Ok. Whatever you do, don't put her in a sack. If you do, you will regret it." I knew about her ice powers. All or Arrindale did.

"Ok?" Jack just looked at me with a confused face. Then he bursts out laughing. "I'm still gonna do it." Then he grabbed a snow globe and a sack.

Elsa's POV:

I was sitting in my office when Kristoff and Anna burst through the door. Anna looked super happy. And so did Kristoff.

"He proposed. Can you bless the marriage? Please Elsa?" Anna asked.

Being the good sister I am, I said, "Sure. I bless it...."

"Yay!" Anna ran to me and hugged me.

"Kristoff, if you hurt Anna in any way, I will freeze you." I warned Kristoff.

"Yes mam." He answered kinda scared.

When they left. I finished some paperwork. I heard something crash in the corner of the room. Once I lifted my head up, I was thrown in a sack and tossed through a portal.

Jacks POV:

I went to Arrindale. I was thinking about what Punzie said about me regretting putting Elsa in a sack. I crashed into the corner of a room. I saw Elsa doing paperwork. I grabbed her and out her in the sack and tossed in the portal. Then I went in the portal.

"You shouldn't have done that Jack." Punzie said with a worried face.

I heard a moan come from inside the sack. Then a beautiful girl with platinum hair came out. She had on a dress that looked like it was made from ice,

"Who brought me here?" She asked in a calm voice.

"I did." I responded. I wasn't afraid. I looked at Punzie and she was just watching us. Them I was thrown against the wall and held in place by ice arrows. Then Elsa came up to me.

"Did you know it is not nice to throw people in sacks and then toss them through portals?" She asked in the punishing tone. Now I know why Punzie said watch out. I looked at Punzie and she made the "I told you so" face.

"Sorry." I quickly said to Elsa. She just nodded then turned to Punzie.

Elsa's POV:

"Hi everyone. I am Queen Elsa of Arrindale." I said. There was a boy that looked wimpy and had brown hair. There was a girl with red wild hair and bow and arrows. There was a boy with a staff and white hair, and there was Punzie.

"I'm so glad to see you." Punzie came rushing up to me and embraced me in a hug.

"I'm glad to see you too. Who are these other people?" I asked.

"O. That's hiccup, that's merida, and that's jack." Punzie said.

"Cool." That's all that came out. I noticed everyone was staring at me.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said trying to break the awkwardness.

"Nice to meet you Queen Elsa." Hiccup said bowing.

"You can just call me Elsa. And you don't have to bow." I said.

"Ok. Nice to meet you Elsa." Merida and Hiccup said.

Jack was still at me. "Why is Jack staring at me?" I whispered to Punzie.

Jacks POV:

Elsa was beautiful. Her blue eyes. Her hair. She was stunning and gorgeous. Elsa whispered something to Punzie. Then they both turned to me.

"Nice to meet you Jack." She said in her calm, soothing voice.

I just nodded. I didn't know what happened. I couldn't say anything.

"So what are we doing today?" She asked.

"We are going camping." Punzie said.

"Ok. Let's go then." Elsa said, smiling. Her smile was beautiful.

"Ya. Let's go." I said.

So we all went to the the forest.

тнαтѕ αℓℓ fσя тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя. нσρє∂ уσυ єиʝσує∂.