Said, Ch. 10 was good?

When I got home, Garrett and I walked in, to be greeted by everyone on the couch.
  "Hey," everyone said.
  "Hi," I said, Garrett and I walking over to the couch.
  "How was your trip to New York that you didn't even bother telling me about," Morgan said.
"Which I already apologized about, Morgan," I said sitting next to her. "But it was really good, I worked a lot. But there is this story I need to tell you."
"Spill the tea sis," She said.
"Well," I started. "First I need all the boys to exit."
"Why," Shane asked.
  "Because I said so," I said.
  "Oh so we're all just supposed to live in Madi world," Shane said.
  "Yes," Morgan said, supporting me.
  "Thank you Morgan," I said.
  "You're welcome," she said, as the boys left.
  "Alright so when Garrett and I were coming back to LA and we were in the airport he told me about this dream he had," I started.
  "Ok..," Morgan said.
"He said I was kidnapped and murdered," I said.
"Ooo I learned the meaning of these in my Psychology class I'm taking online," she said.
"Ok..," I said kind of confused cause Morgan hates learning.
"According to dreammoods.com," Morgan started. "To dream about the death of a loved one suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what you like about them. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, the dream indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life.

To see someone dying in your dream signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by the dying person. If you see a stranger die in your dream, then it implies that you are feeling detached from the changes that are happening around you."
"That is really deep Morgan," I said.
"I know right," she said.
"I'm gonna go talk to Shane really quick."
"Ok."
I walked out of the room and to where Shane was.
"Hey," Shane said, sitting at his desk.
"Hey," I said sitting in a chair. "Can we talk?"
"Yea. What's up?"
"Well I was thinking about moving out."
Shane turned around to face me.
"Well where would you go?"
"Well to an apartment, of course. My career is really taking off and I have to go back to New York soon so I just wanted to tell you that I may move out."
"Just give me some time frame and I can set you up a meeting with my financial advisor if you want."
"Thanks Shane but I already have a financial advisor. And I'm thinking in the next month or so for the time frame by the way."
"Alright."