Chapter 2: My Story

Jeff ran out as fast as he could. I was so confused, I laid there thinking of what just happened. "Jeff what were you doing,". The answer was simple,but I couldn't see it right. I looked up and all around my room, everything was all in the right order. My books,sharpies,pencils,notebooks,and blood bags. All in perfect order I thought, All in perfect order.

Then I got up slowly and steady. Walked to my desk and sat down. My pencils were all sharpened, but I had no intention of writing or drawing anything. I had was thinking about life,my mother,and my demonic powers.

I was born during world war 1. My father fought my mother stayed behind with me. Of course I don't know much from the time, but I know it was the hardest thing. My father was The Count the most powerful vampire. As earlier I can go in the day, it's part of the many abilities I have as a powerful vampire. My mother is ghost of death she is the girl who screams to know your going to die soon, yes that's my "wonderful" mother. I really don't know what my father saw in her.

My father is dead he died not too long ago. Of course my mother warned him. The name father brings me to tears. I loved him so much he was the perfect father. Especially to me no one gets me. My pain for killing everyone that's worthless,killing people who don't get the true meaning of pain.

I grabbed my notebook and started drawing. I was drawing Jeff. He was beautiful in every way, I didn't want him to know that though. I started with his pale face with his huge smile, and his dead eyes. His hoodie covered in blood stains and his dress pants. Plus his black converse, I put down the pencil and got up. I walked over to my computer and powered it up on my desk. I looked up Jeff the killer and his story. Jeff was part of the Creepypasta. The creepy gang everyone called them here. Slenderman,BEN drowned,sally,hoodie,masky,and so much more. I knew Slenderman   he was a really good friend of mine,and of my father.

                  For you that don't know creepypasta are a group of killers, I always thought i should be in there. I know i'm stupid for even thinking that , i'm too powerful my father said. Me and slendy hang out once in a while. I also hang out with BEN but we usually just play video games. Yah that's normal BEN for you. Slendy talked about Jeff before he said he was the new guy. He told me he killed his own family. I don't know why but when he said that I instantly hated Jeff. I wish I could have my dad back and he's off killing his own god it pissed me off so badly.

                        When I saw Jeff I sense some sort of protecting feel surrounding him, but when I saw him and what he said amazed me. All these questions popped in my head like did he actually care, he is a killer lets not forget that killers are full of hatred that run through their vein and souls. I kept thinking about him nonstop for the last few days ever since he jumped out my window. I feel like he could protect me and nuture me and love me if he tried.

                           Suddenly I heard a knock upon my door. It was slenderman boy was sure glad to see this guy. "Hello child may i come in?" he said with a raspy voice. I nodded and smiled he bent down to get in the door he sat down at my wooden table i joined him. I looked up at him "may i ask you a question?" I smiled and he nodded. 

     ''I met Jeff the killer the other day and i have a couple of questions about him'' i sighed 

      "well child what do u want to know about the mysterious Jeff" He smiled 

        ''is he protective of people'' i asked 

        ''No. Not usually at least maybe if he really likes someone or wants to get to know them better. He can be protective though even though he is a killer he still has a heart. He may have scratches all over him but he dosent die. The only way he can be protective is if he meets a girl that he is starting to like them a lot.'' he explained awkwardly 

                 "Slendy he was protecting me a few days back i barley know him. I cant stop thinking about him. He saw my mother hitting and straggling me and i blackout. Next thing i knew Jeff was at my bed side sitting an a chair. So I'm really confused and just need help" i sighed again.

               "I'm sorry child but i cant answer that for you Jeff would have to answer that. I do have a theory. That he is intested in you he probably was intending to kill you but couldn't and cant. Im sorry i cant answer that question child but i can ask him some questions for you and you can come with me" he smiled and i smiled too i nodded.

                 "Thanks slendy i have no clue what i would do without you" i hugged him and he hugged me back.We both got up and walked to the door.

                "Lets go to creepypasta mansion" he smiled. "wait slendy im scared" i sighed. "why child why?" he also sat down listeing to my words.

             "I'm scared to care about someone to much again i cant handle it. This is why i kill because i dont give a damn about anyone.i always cared for the creepypasta though they were like my family.Until they rejected me and said i couldnt be apart of the group,because i was to powerful. slendy you even said it yourself that child is to powerful.Is it just because im a demon im not suppose to have a heart to feel things. Is it beacuase i could take you down any second of they day if i wanted to. Why am i worthless to everyone? Maybe thats why i cared so much when jeff cared. He thought i was a someone not a no one. Yes. I am worthless to this world even though i could take it down in minutes." I started to cry waterfalls out of my eyes.

            ''Child im sorry you are far too powerful for us. But you cant be with us is beacuase of ourselves we formed over the years. Creepypasta as been a long time thing with the same people,we want to keep it like that.'' slenderman stood up and walked out the door without another word.