CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

♥♥♥♥♥Love is not a common with the profession of lips ,but it's an action.

♥♥♥♥People believe living is loving but the truth is that loving  is living

The following day aunty mardiyya asked her driver to take them home.

Kano, Nigeria.

Hajiya binta was busy in the room when she heard a scream from down stairs so she ran full speed, only to see Hanna screaming .

Mother  mother  mother.

With full attention hajiya binta came out of the room.

"hey what's wrong with you ,why are you shouting? "

she collapsed on the chair and  increase the rate of cry.

With  fear Hajiya binta raised her head "baby what's wrong? What happened to you?
Tell me who the hell touched you so that I will make him\her regret it.

She looked at the whole of their house maids standing with shock who came to see why she was shouting ,she began crying as she points at them.

Hajiya binta shout at them ,"all of you should disappear from here ,within some seconds they all disappeared to their various place of work.

"tell me what is it "?

"it's Waleed"

"who is  he"what has he done to you"?

"mother! You don't know your own son again"?

"Ohhhh! What happened to him"

"mother I told you the other day he don't pick my calls ,he blocked me on WhatsApp, snap chat and all other social media and if I DM him he don't reply ,you did not even see how he Disgraced me at the reception in public "

"Waleed himself did all this to you"?

"yes mother "

"mother "meenal interrupted.

"That's not the main problem,Hanna loves ya Waleed ,but he never shows interest in her.

"is that why you are bothering  yourself, in fact why didn't you tell me this all this while, do you want to have a heart attack?

"take heart my dear, don't worry I'll talk to him ,OK"?

She nod her head in a spoilt manner.

"Thank you mother" I said hugging her.

"where is he, What is taking  him so long outside"

"Emmmm! Mother, Ya Waleed is not with us".Hanna said

"what! "Were has he been too"?

"only God knows "

Hold on Karima Karima!!

She reached where Hajiya  binta was calling  her in a haste, as she goes on her knees ,

"yes ma"

"go get me my phone "

"she began to tap Hanna's back.

"Waleed is about to make a great mistake of making  you shade tears "has he forgotten they are orphans and I made a promise to their  mother I was going to take good care of them.

"here is the phone MA"

Karima's voice  bring her back to life,she collected the phone as she dialled  waleed's  number.

He picked up In one ring .

"Hello mother"

"don't you mother me "