Rotten to royalty

Hi. I'm not really good at this kind of thing you know diary type shit but I'll give it a go my names røn I'm 15 with a bad attitude and a huge ego for a rotten less than, what that means is I've never had much and that's what's been and will always be what's expected of me to never have much. We live off food stamps pay check to pay check wic is my Walmart and the last thing I need is  barb Walsh Roberts finding out (queen Bitch of the school) #QBOTC ,I've worked hard to remodel my self and I'll be damned if some trailer trash barbie with a whole lot of money finds out I'm a lessy ... (SIDE BAR) lessy is my cute way of saying lesser definition of lesser: poor u get it anyway now you are caught up in my shit show of a life somewhat let me tell u what I'm doing. Right now I'm walking home from this stand offish ass gas station about a mile out of my town. U don't see much traffic around here unless it's a holiday we've gotten pretty use to the quite but something tells me it's it gunna be like this forever I just got a weird feeling in my gut. Aweee shit I stepped in gum but wait there's a paper attached to it lemme guess another non Christian Christian add fast food flyer I couldn't afford to even hold. Nope it's the international transfer student swap my school holds every year where to this time (NEW ORLEAAAANSSSSS!!!!) if I had to have a time to geek out so hard over a piece of paper that just so happened not to be money it would be now I absolutely love New Orleans the colors the food the voodoo.... scratch that the magiccccc!!!!! Stunning architecture crazy hair and fashion SIGN ME UP!!!.  Wtf all girl sorority recruitment for MMM Madeline macob manner, the richest black Bitch there is I'm getting in that manner if it's the last thing I do.