Dragon Ball RED: History of Lenin

The Androids continued to assault town after town, city after city until they reached what would be their final resting place: Moscow (Totally not the capital of Russia/The USSR). They attacked the magnificent structures and ruined them, turning history and art to dust. It was a tragic site. Seeing the Not Kremlin get blasted into nothing and for hundreds of people to be murdered. And they weren't even Capitalist Pigs! Only one man could save the thousands of Proletarians in danger: Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov Lenin!
Lenin burst out of the Mausoleum even if he had no brain whatsoever and was supposed to be dead. Screw you he's back. He kicked Android 17 away furiously as hundreds cheered!
"looks like we have a feisty one" 18 chuckled to herself as 17 flew out of the rubble back to Lenin who dodged and kicked his head from behind yelling "STOP RUINING THE PEOPLE'S HARD WORK AND GOLDEN SOCIETY!" as 17 plummeted facefirst into the ground, realising he actually had to get serious. The people were ecstatic and began singing The Internationale in unison, powering Lenin even further, he put up a stance reminiscent of Goku: the Low Class Saiyan and waited for 17's next move.
Only it wasn't his, Android 18 came down with massive force and hit Lenin in the head, he was sent flying into his Mausoleum. It was about to become an actual problem for him.
17 fired a Photon Strike at the Mausoleum  and blew it to pieces, leaving Lenin, "dead" in the rubble... Only if you saw those speech marks you'd know I'm lying and Lenin burst out of the rubble and charged a red version of the Galick Gun called the Katyusha Gun. He fired with utmost anger as 18 countered with a Full Power Energy Wave, locking them into a Beam Struggle. It was even until 17 came from behind and shot him in the back with his gun. The people became desperate and rushed over to him, even in the face of danger. They tried to help, one man even desperately tried to challenge the duo by raising a Soviet Flag at them which he desperately stabbed into the ground, marking supremacy of the Bolsheviks and ran up to 18. This was to no avail as she stabbed him with her hand. He collapsed near his dear leader...
Suddenly a reaction was triggered! Lenin underwent a glorious transformation! Red Ki surrounded him as he powered up! Screaming as his followers aided by singing The Internationale will all of their passion! His hair turned red along with his facial hair, only now he no longer had a bald area, he roared at the Androids and charged a magnificent technique: the Bolshevik Devastation Wave. The 2 Androids tried to stop him but his Ki knocked them away. After half a minute of charging he let the full force of his attack be unleashed, it was yellow in the middle and red on the outside, it engulfed 17 in the shape of a Red Star, then upon destroying him, went for 18, the melody of the Hymn of the Soviet Union being faintly audible from the beam. It struck her.
The result was so violent that a Red Banner coincidentally flew in the way of view, symbolic of the Bolshevik victory that came with a heavy cost.
Lenin powered down and collapsed. The chemicals in him had evaporated. He was dead once more.