Scarface: The World is RED

Allow me to set the scene for you Comrade, it is the finale of the legendary movie we all love! Tony Montana is fighting off Sosa's men in his Mansion and taking a beating while relentlessly fighting back!
The man destined to kill him was now reaching the top of the balcony, Montana was shooting many of the men under him with no remorse, little did he know that in one outcome, he would die. In another he would notice the man behind and kill him (cheer for video game references) but in this outcome a certain someone would save him...
Suddenly the balcony area blew up, the assailant, stunned, looked behind only for bullets to barrage him. The great hero of the people had arrived to save this man who once trained in the Cuban Armed Forces. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov Lenin (Yes I will say his full name every time he is introduced deal with it). The great liberator got down from the helicopter ladder he was hanging on and shot people at both sides of the large, iconic room. Tony was bewildered at the sight of such a man that he stopped firing and stared at him as he did the work for him. "Follow me, my fellow Proletarian" Lenin said as he smiled through his eyes like he always did when happy. Tony pulled himself together and followed Lenin downstairs, mowing down the people who tried to stop them. "If we get out without any large disturbances we will be able to reach an area with a plane, that plane being mine obviously" Lenin said in an instructing manner. Tony shot someone and nodded back "I got it".
Upon opening the secret underground passage they were greeted by a thug wielding a machine gun who fired mindlessly, they reluctantly jumped out of the way at the last second and opened fire back. The man at the entrance collapsed, his body damaged beyond repair. The duo ran across until a group of 5 appeared and had them pinned behind boxes. Lenin was attempting to conjure up a plan and was laying silently. Montana on the other hand had other ideas and methods. He began shouting what he yelled before Lenin arrived. "YOU WANNA PLAY ROUGH?! SAY HELLO TO MY LI'L FRIEND!" and fired a shot that hit an explosive, causing all of them to be engulfed. Lenin got up and began running. Tony asked "What is to be done?" to which Lenin chuckled, as a joke he began memorising the 1st few lines of his book that he published, the book of the same name as the question. Tony didn't get the joke so Lenin stopped and decided to be more serious. "When we get out of here we will take a plane to the Soviet Union which is away from your enemies. Once there we will plot your revenge" Lenin explained, smirking. The thought of his own gains, in other words an American flag with a Hammer and Sickle replacing the Stars. Tony frowned as he shot few more men. Suddenly they were surrounded by Sosa's men with nowhere to go.
They both became desperate to think of a plan, they were in heavy focus.
Focus which was broken
Tony's Tiger came rushing over and attacked the men mercilessly, by instinct, the 2 men opened fire on the rest. The Tiger followed them into the plane a mile away from the Mansion. When all 3 were in Lenin took off, the plane left, their destination: The Soviet Union.