Life

Flashbacks of what happened 6 years ago filled my head. It made my mood change. It was just similar to this day, it was gloomy and dark. We walked and talked with you holding the umbrella to prevent us from being wet. We decided to go to the nearest coffee shop to wait till the rain stops. You ordered my favorite food. We ate and talked about random thoughts. The rain did not stop but we decided to go home since it's late.

On our way home there were people at a nearby waiting shed. You told me to go there and wait. You waited for a cab to take us home, but there were none. After almost 30 minutes of waiting, you were able to get one, but then someone hurriedly went inside the cab you got. We then again waited for a few minutes before a new cab arrived. We got in at the back part of the car. On our way home, the driver may have slept which caused for our car to crash in a trailer truck.

I lost consciousness and the next thing I knew was that I woke up in a room with white walls and ceiling. My family was there and yours too. I asked them where were you, they just looked straight at me and some looked down, crying. I asked them again were where you. Then your brother told me that you were dead. I was comatosed for 3 months. You died giving your heart to me. I have a heart failure and the accident caused my heart to give up and I almost died. You were in a bad condition on that accident and you have 30% chance of living and the rest is the inevitable. Before dying, you told your family to give your heart to me.

It has been 6 years after that incident and I still can't move on from it. Everyday I'm missing you. Wishing you were here. Lumiere, I miss you and I love you.