Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Our car wound it's way down the gravel driveway. It was a long driveway that led back into the woods and my anticipation grew. "This driveway is literally ten-thousand miles long!" I complain. My older brother turns around from the front seat to glare at me.

"Don't be dramatic" he says. I stick my tongue out at him after he turns around. "Saw that." "Whatever" I whine. "Why'd you even come anyway jerkface?" He rolls his eyes at me in the mirror. "To see Hans. Duh!" He practically growls. "Ok ok jeez!" I mutter. "We're here." My mom states.
I jump out of the car running inside. Hans is Bea's hot older brother. Hans is short for handsome. He hates his name, so we're all careful not to say his full name.

I run inside not bothering to knock. I bound up the steps saying a quick hello to Claire, Bea's mom, and look around for Bea. "She's in her room hun" Claire says. Thats weird she always waits for me when I come. I mutter a quick thanks and run towards her room. I knock but then barge in. She's laying on her bed playing on her phone. "BEA!" She looks up startled. Then her face lights up. "Alex!" She gets up and hugs me. "I missed you Bea-blue." I whisper. She giggles. "I missed you too Lex" I smile at my nickname. We let go, and I jump on her bed laying down. "There's so much I have to tell you" she whispers.