I hate you

(Remember this hole book is a flashback)

Shawn's P.O.V

" Hey shawn can I leave with you?

because Nash left with Cam" Hayes asked me as I got into my car "yeah sure" Hayes got in the car "Hayes where do I take you?" I asked

(shawn can already drive in this story) "can we hag out at ur place?"

he asked "sure why not, oh yeah my mom, dad, and Aaliyah are in a trip" "that's alright"

*skip car ride bc I'm a wizard*

Hayes P.O.V

I wanted to leave with Shawn bc I think I have a crush on him... Dillon and Taylor make a good couple tho. But I'm 14 and his 16 oh well Nash is 16 and Cameron is 19 and I think they might date in the future. "hello Hayes, earth to Hayes!" I snapped out of my day dream "yeah what's wrong?" "I've been calling you for 30 minutes" "oh sorry" "Hayes I'm sorry" shawn said with worry in his eyes but then he kisses me... I felt fireworks like on new years. I pulled him closer but he seemed shocked so he pulled away and asked "wait did you feel fireworks like on New Years? because I did" "yes I felt it" "Hayes i-I lo-ve you" "shawn I love you too- he cut be off by kissing me mumbled into my lips 'jump' I jumped as he varied he to the contour and set me on the contour. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance of course I opened my mouth. We fought for victory he won. I tugged on his shirt signaling him that I wanted it off. He took it off and kissed again.