5.) Memories..

(Short Chapter)

-Flashbacks-

SUMMER'S POV

I sighed as I walked towards school. I'm so tired.. all those lessons made me tired. I already went home at 10:00 PM and my dissmissal was suppose to be at 8:00!

But the teacher had to give me more time because of something, I'm not sure what though but at least there are no more lessons for this day.

And besides who needs these stupid lessons anyways? There useless, I dont need them. Im a highschool student not in the military.

My father continued training me which was hell. Ever since my half-brother was gone, he trained me. But as long as I do good, I'll finish them sooner.

I came to school yawning. I can't wait for school to be over already. I heard gossips about my school mate, Sunbin, being raped by someone. Again. Forgot who but eh Im too tired to deal with it.

Besides, it's been so long since that incident happend. Can't they move on or something!?

I was walking towards my locker until I heard something in the comfort room. I heard Girls talking shitty stuff to someone and I know who they were talking about. As I got in The CR, I widen my eyes as I saw my bestfriend lying on the ground.. Bleeding.. The girl's Just laughed at her and I couldnt do anything to help her.

The principal expelled the girls who did this to her. The doctors managed to save her but.. they said she had Amnesia..

She still remembered some of her memories but not me.. I tried my best to make her remember everything. Telling her the stories we did, doing the things that we did, but nothing.. She believed everything I said to her and that was enough for me.

But one day, she was gone in one swoop. Her parents told me the whole story, she had an accident. I couldn't do anything to save her. She was gone.. for good.
I cried and cried everynight just because of that incident..

One night, Father told me thats why he was getting me into lessons like Taekwando, Archery, shooting and others..

So that I would know what to do when it comes to bullying and all these other sh*ts. I know it's too much but after that day, I couldn't think straight and just listened to him.

My father was still a General at that time. He was strong, smart, hardworking and, responsible .. And I wanted to be that kind of woman in the future.

So I did my best in all those lessons he wanted me to take place in and at that time as well I met Tayhee, My bestfriend.

She seemed irritating at first but I got the hang of it. She was there to cheer me up when im sad and when I'm angry, she would calm me down. Which is why I'm thankful to have a bestfriend like her.

And I promise, I wont let anyone hurt her.

¤¤¤

I had an older brother, but my parents said he was taken away from us.

They said he was nice and handsome even though he was just young. They also said he had the nicest voice. I wanted to remember him but I was just only 2 or 3 years old when he was taken away from us.

We were in a camping trip, we had so much fun even though I didn't remember anything. Until he was gone..

I can still remember his face when he was young but at my age,I don't know what his face look like. I can tell he's more handsome than when he was young.

My father did everything his best to find my brother.. but they never did. After that incident my Mom and Dad would fight a lot, everynight. I couldnt sleep well because of their arguments, even when we were eating, we would be silently eating our food, then after that we would be minding our own business.

It's because my mother blamed my father for what happend.

"If you didnt suggest that camping trip, none of this would have happend!"

Thats what my mother would always say when they have an argument with my father.

My mom flew back to Philppines and Dad didnt stop her from going. I can tell that he loves her but he chose not to. I'm not in any of their sides so thats why I would stay in my Grandparent's house, Both Mother's and Father's side.

If my Mom would want me to go to the Philippines with her, I would stay with my Grandparents. And if my Dad wants me back, it's still the same. I'm still staying with my Grandparents.

I knew if my brother came back, things would go back to normal. Being a happy family just like before. But until he comes back, there's no happy Family in this story.. I want him back, I miss him.. I hope he comes back.. or I hope I can find him..

-End Of Flashbacks-