Alexander Hamilton

The reunited people shuffled into the room berudgingly. Alexander and Laurens has their arms around each others' waists, the Schuyler sisters were chatting, Maria Reynolds was sort of trailing at the back of the group. Thomas and James were together, Thomas trying to comfort James as he coughed. Burr was holding Theodosia's hand, and Phillip was running around trying to meet everyone. Lafayette and Mulligan were sort of looking around dazed. Laf had been mad at Alex earlier because of the whole French Revolution thing but he got over it.
They had been instructed to just sit down, this would be free and then they'd get to meet the cast.
Lafayette, Alexander, Hercules, and Laurens sat together of course, which was odd because Lafayette and Hercules had never actually met. They seemed to get along well though. The Schuyler sisters sat next to them, and Maria sat right next to them. Thomas sat behind Alex and kept kicking his seat. George Washington and James sandwiched Thomas so they could tell him to stop kicking Alex's seat. Burr and Theodosia were on the other side of Alexander, as well as Phillip and Theodosia Jr.
"How does a bastard, orphan-"
Alex turned and looked at Burr. "That's you, you know."
Burr grimaced. "I know. He doesn't look like me."
"Son of a whore-"
"Thanks a lot, Aaron, I appreciate the kind words." Alex said, half jokingly.
Burr was quiet and kept listening.
-fast forward-
"The brother-"
"He is NOT my brother!" Thomas interrupted loudly.
Laf sighed. "Thomas, remember, we have the same actor."
Thomas seemed satisfied with this answer and leaned back in his seat.
To be continued!