kabanata 2

NAIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT...

I am finally in the Philippines too, he said happily to himself, in almost ten years if I stay abroad I finally came home, sweet smile naja drawing on his lips., Walking he was coming out of the airport and he was looking for his pick up because his Father already knew he was coming, where could I pick him up and I was here before I could not even see where he was, he called his Father maybe it was just traffic so late na ... Just a ring and he answered immediately .., Dad, where are you? I was already outside the airport when he asked Father .... Erica, son, how are you? Ok Dad, be careful., Iloveyou Iloveyoutoo son .... His father answered anyway He first sat in a chair while waiting for the arrival of the Father, he watched those around them the joy of meeting the newcomers. men also come from far away, the couples also almost cry because maybe for a long time they were not next to each other., He was happy and his Father would follow him when he arrived, he missed it because he only once this visit if there is a business trip he is also visited before he returns to the philippines., It is interesting that his Father has not remarried since his Mother died., His love is really pure., I hope like Daddy can also find me without exchanging me., He was thinking like that when a car suddenly blew his horn., He stood up when his Father got down there .., he immediately approached it and hugged it. Daddy, I miss you crying he hugged me here. Son., I miss you too come inside and let's talk about it with him ... Hello son, the size you have changed in the last ten years, you look more beautiful child and you look like your Mommy, she says crying to her Daddy, your drama now ah! I was really beautiful Daddy before, hahaha he laughed to get rid of his sadness when he remembered his Mother ...

They both laughed happily with their father while on their way home .. By the way, son, we have prepared a little food for you to arrive early, he said with a smile Really Daddy? Thank you for sure a lot of food and I really miss the delicious Filipino food he said to Father ... Ou son you will definitely enjoy when you see the prepared food, hahaha He hugged his Father as a thank you, he was happy and it gave him time and love he thought then it would ignore him but he was wrong because it puts all his needs and love given to him .., Son, we are already here., He was suddenly taken aback by patting his Father on the shoulder .. I fell asleep., I did not realize that we had arrived at the house .. I immediately got out of the car and followed Daddy into the house. In ten years if our house disappeared here, mejo has also changed but not all, mejo is just modern compared to before ... Daddy took me to the garden and there were people waiting for me and our housemates have been there since then and until now they are still serving .., everyone greeted me one by one and I am happy and thankful to their honest work with us, I almost drowned in the amount of food served...

Thank you all .., we will all eat together at the same time ... His godfather also came because he was invited by his Father .. Ninong., How are you? bati nya dito sabay mano dito Naku Erika anak, ito at gwapo padin sa pangingin nang Ninang mo., Hahaha sago nito sa kanya at nagtawanan sila lahat How are you Son? Do not say that no one has dared to woo you, at the same time it winks at him Naku Ninong., Wala pong magkamali hahaha tawang sagot nya Come on comrade and when we can eat, his Father is already there The party was fun and peaceful until the night was fun until it was just like that. His father all wanted to be happy. He was not impoverished by their staff, everyone was equal, the children of those who worked with them had scholarship so in return for these to his Father they faithfully serve them and work together ... He first said goodbye to his Father and his Godfather who would go up to his room to rest first, they immediately agreed. Inside his room, it was nice when he entered because it smelled good and really smelled like he was being pulled out of his bed and immediately lay down, the softness of his bed he closed his eyes for a moment as if it was just a dream before when he was young he remembered his Mother when he was going to sleep because he often sang to her for sleeping .., he was not aware that he had fallen asleep he looked at the clock when he woke up and it was dawn .., that's how it was he has been asleep for a long time he has not even been able to change his clothes, he got up and went to the bathroom and to change his sleeping pajama ...

He was thirsty so he went down to get some water., As he was returning to his room he saw the door of his father's library open., He approached there and he heard his Father talking to him on the phone, as if there was a problem ito pero anu naman kaya ito? He asked himself ... He just went back to his room and tomorrow he will ask the Father about what he saw and heard. The next day he woke up early, he woke up in the morning because abroad he was like that because he was there alone and studying so he was used to waking up early., He caught up with his Father who had coffee Good morning Daddy .., kiss me on the cheek at the same time ... Good morning to you too son., Sit down so we can have breakfast ... By the way, did you sleep well last night? It asked him Yes Dad, I never got down again because I fell asleep right away., He replied to Father He finished breakfast first then he asked Father .. Daddy., How is the company? That's how it is, son, many people still want to get it., But I can't allow them to get what I worked for that you should go to, he replied to her By the way, son, now that you are here you will always be careful you know that there are many bad business opponents around, this reminds him Yes Dad, I will be careful, don't worry so I can protect myself, he will definitely answer here ... It's good and you can do it because the people with bad intentions are not just us .., I got an extra security guard here at home because my business opponent probably already knew that you came Why Dad? Is there anything I should know? He asked the Father Ever since you were here son and until you came again there is still a threat to your life, I am afraid son of what might happen you are here, maybe later what will they do while I do not cry answer to him He approached it and hugged it., Dad, don't think about such things, think of yourself. Dad, don't do it to me because I'm big and I can fight ... Woman kapadin child and weak when it comes to unexpected opportunities I do not feel comfortable when I go out of the house without you, I am afraid son I love you very much and you are the only one left to me as a memory of your Mother ... Daddy, I will not go to dangerous places so don't worry ok ... Ah !! as long as the child where you are going, call me and do not go away so that you are always safe ..

By the way, son, I will take you to the next company meetings to meet you as a board member, and of course you should also meet our lawyer but for now just enjoy it first and then I will tell you when I bring you ok is that ok sayo Erica anak ??? Ou naman po Dad, ok na ok naka tawa nya sagot dito .. He is so dear to his father, he will do everything not just to hurt him, so he will do all the precautions for himself and he will also take care of his Father., When he was abroad he also studied marshall arts, self defense nya yun.pag may bumabastos sa kanya kasi walang maasahan kundi ang sarili lamang dahil dahil sa sya sya sa Ama ... It was afternoon when he said goodbye to Father that he was just going to the mall, he was allowed as long as he didn't stay up late because it was dangerous on the road ... He sent their driver to the mall and he also sent him home to rest and he would just call when he got home. himself even without him ... He just took a taxi home he did not want to call their driver so he went home in a taxi., When he arrived home his father was not there .. He just went up to his room and just rested, he waited for his Father so that they could have dinner together ... Their maid knocked on her door to announce that her Father had arrived and she immediately went down to share it ... Dad, how are you kissing Father on the cheek .. It's ok son, how are you? Do you enjoy sightseeing? It also asked him Yes Daddy, I miss going around the mall, he replied with a smile By the way, Erica, tomorrow you go to the company to get to know the board members as well as the other people who work there, its a happy statement to her All right Dad I will go, just tell me the exact time I will be there. ... 1 pm meeting will be start so dont be late ok ... Sure Dad, i will be coming early After they had dinner, they said goodbye to him to rest because tomorrow there will be work ...

What will be the reaction of the board members tomorrow when I go, will they be happy or maybe they will be angry because I will be the only one to replace my Daddy, there will probably be a lot of opposition by chance because many want to get his seat Father, I will not allow anyone else to just get the hard work he put in Father to build the company, eh what if she is a woman, I am not a porke't woman I can not handle the management of our company, I will show to them that I can and will not just give up, ... Goodluck to me tomorrow, he whispered in his mind before going to sleep to be able to rest ...

to all my followers, please support what I wrote "My Hot Lawyer" in Hinovel., there is the happy ending of the story, just find the title and you will see and read., thank you very much 😊