-Chapter 2-

The idiot,Ayato,threw another long glance at you as the room fell into dreadfull silence.

"She's one of the Aogiris deadliest weapons. I expect you to take her with you on the next mission.Give her the status of our current position and of course,the file.You leave tomorrow,the moment the sun is down.I expect good results." Eto added as you could feel its concealed eyes pierce right through you.

You knew what you would find in the file it was talking about.

It was always the same,but always the different.It made the darkest of you rise to the surface. 

"I won't disappoint you." you said, turning on your heel,knowing the conversation was over.

You exited the room with the idiot right behind you,but you ignored him purposely, walking to a certain room,also known as a cell.

"I can't believe this." you heard him behind you. "'The Assassin' is...human?And a girl?" he said the words with pure disgust.

You debated on teaching him a lesson for a fifth time now,but decided against it again.

Etos threats kept coming back into your head.

This ghoul will never know how lucky he was that Eto drew a line on number of corpses you left behind.Instead you said:

"Not what you expected,huh?" Your voice was raspy,your throat dry.

It was still recovering from the last time you ripped your vocal cords with your own screams.As a result to that your voice seemed to crack on every other word that exited your mouth.

"Out of all people how could've they chosen you for this task? You only kill humans." he still spoke in the same disgusted tone.

"Oh,I kill ghouls,maybe not as often as humans,but trust me Ayato,I can be just as big of a nightmare for ghouls as I am for humans." you slowly spoke.

Your goal was to make him fear you.And you knew he will.You'll make sure of it.

You refused to risk any casualties when you weren't allowed to kill him if he decides that he was stronger than you.

Which he wasn't.

And for once your raspy voice seemed to be contributing to something.

"Besides,isn't a human slaughterer what you need right now?"

"We are all human slaughterers if you didn't notice." he spat at you.

"Heh,sure."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"you felt his anger grow.

You bring yourself to a halt turning to face the ghoul that almost bumped into you.

"Oh,heh,...nothing really..."you mumbled to yourself while deep in a thought "I just had this feeling tha-"

"I thought pets weren't supposed to feel."he pronounced the word like he wanted to remind you of your position and the superiority he had over you.That didn't stop you.

"Well now,you don't know me do you?"you were getting partially irritated yourself.

"I studied humans fragile bodies for almost all my life.I know everything about how they function and where to cut,where the nerve center is and how to disable it,what to brake to paralyze you.See,that's the funny thing,cause, you feel everything I do,but you can't move.To me,it's so so...fun and I can assure you that I love and enjoy every single second when I do it. You kill for food.I kill for fun n' screams." you finished as you realized you were looking somewhere into space behind Ayato with a wide grin on your face.