Chapter 7: Field Trip

They sat across each other, staring at theif faces while waiting for time to pass by. Starting a conversation was hard for the both of them, until Yuta had enough.

Yuta's POV
Ugh this silence is sickening, what are we suppose to talk about anyways. I stared at him with a serious face, hehehehe it freaked the hell out of him. Welp im tired of waiting for time to pass by so let's just have a not so long chat.

"Hey Miyo, do you hate me that much?" i said as i plainly looked at his surprised face.

"Ahh y-" i cut him off with a long sigh.

"Did i do something bad-"

"N-no, your wrong. I don't hate Yuta. Yuta always saves me from other people and he spends time with me even if im boring to be with" He said with a smile. H-he smiled.

"Then, Then why do you enjoy the company of others that being with me"

"Nooo i like spending time with you, i was just nervous, i might do something wrong" he turned away in embarassment.

I let out a loud sigh, i cant believe i let those thoughts reach me. I thought about it too much and before i knew it i was already feeling jealousy, ugh i guess its fine now that i know Miyo doesnt hate me.

We talked and talked and talked until we didn't realize that the time was passing by so quickly. We left Mcdonalds and went straight to the arcade where we played games and such. Then we took a stroll in a nearby park. Ate ice cream. Bought food and several kinds of random items. Before we know it, we were already hanging out.

A group of girls from afar saw Yuta and Miyo hanging out and one of those girls were Yuta's fiance whom Yuta hates so much. Wanna know why?. That girl is very spoiled, she knows nothing about living and has a bad attitude, even though her looks are beautiful, inside she is a rotten person.

She got jealous and told her friends to go over to them, and so they did. They pushed Miyo aside and dragged Yuta away from him. What do you think will happen??, will Yuta resist or will he fight back.

He got angry and looked at them with a terrifying face. The girl smiled like she knows how to stop Yuta, she walked closer to him and tried to calm him down, but Yuta looked at her with a glare every person will be terrified of, he slowly walked back to Miyo. The girl held his hand and tried to make him stay but Yuta pushed her away and kept walking.

Miyo was surprised at what Yuta did and he also shivered in fear. They both walked away and enjoyed the rest of the day.

=Le Timeskip=

Miyo's POV
I had just arrived class and as expected Yuta and Koi were already there talking to each other. I ran over and greeted them with a smile. And they replied back with a smile as well. Homeroom started and our teacher annouced something that got everyone excited, except Yuta.

"Allright the principal decided to have a conjoined 3 day feild trip with the most famous All girls School Fukuji High. Isn't that great?" Our teacher said with a smile

All of us in class were excited to have the field trip and we were assighned to pick groups, each group comprised of three people, and you know what that means?. Yhep im forming a group with my two friends im so exited.

In the board were things that were needed to bring on the trip after that first period was over. Me Yuta and Koi went to the rooftop to have our regular lunch time. We reached the top and prepared everything, before we were about to dig in my clubmates came and asked me to have lunch with them again.

I didn't want to leave Koi and Yuta here so i invited them to have lunch with us instead, and boy were they nervous except the president, he was pretty happy. Our club pres sat next to me and next to him were 3 of my other clubmates.

We had fun, Yuta kept close to me though and kept glaring at our president while i was feeding him. The day went by smoothly and classes ended earlier that usual which makes us free. We had a plan to wait at the train station so we could all buy snacks and the things we need to bring for our trip.

Yuta's POV
I asked for Jose to give me a ride to the train station, only the train station cause i dont like to feel all richy and boastful. As i was making my way to the train station i saw Miyo sitting on a bench all alone. I walked over and sat beside him, the we had a little chat while waiting for Koi to come.

After 15 minutes of waiting we heard Koi shout, we looked up and saw him running over to us with someone else. Must be a student from another class.
We stood up and boarded a train car filled with people. The overly numbered people separated Koi and his friend from me and Miyo. Geez i looked infront of me to where the door is and saw the buildings passing by.

I looked to my left and saw Miyo, shivering. I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to me, i went to where he was standing the kicked the guy behind me. We stayed in the position until we reached our destination.

We stepped out of the train and waited for Koi and his friend to arrive.

Miyo's POV
I was flustered when Yuta helped me at the train, i wanna thank him but im having butterflies in my stomach. (a/n:eyy see what i did there? I used metamorphosis lol wait what?). The four of us went grocery shopping and bought items at the department store.

We kept walking for minutes until Yuta asked me a very embarassing question.

"hey, Miyo why dont you tie your hair thats why people mistook you for a girl" he said with his eyes shifting to the left

"Ahh, y-you see i.dont know how to tie my hair" i said while looking down 8n embarassment.

"why dont you ask your mom? "

"shes very busy these days"

"your sister?"

"she's busy too"

We continued walking until Yuta grabbed my hand and dragged me to a store that were selling headbands, clips and other things you can use to tie your hair with.

He bought a clip with a rabbit desighn on it and a set a bunch of pink and red rubberbands. He tied the back of my hair into short pigtails and we walked out of the store.

While they were walking back to their two friends who were waiting for them. A familiar girl group has emerged and you know what that means, if you would look back a few chapters you will remember that Yuta's fiance, Eliese is part of that girl group.

She saw the both of them again and had a cheeky plan to separate the both of them during the fieldtrip. You see Eliese was the one who gave the idea to Yuta's Father to have a conjoined fieldtrip with her Fathers School, she did that so she could make Yuta fall for her. Heh but that will never happen.

She had a little talk to her friends and carefully planned what they will be doing.

_______________________________________soo what do you think are they planning hehehehehe my plans for the next chapta is dat lmaooo they are gonna have a bath, but it aint a mixed bath i dont do hentai shizz. Soooo plez wait for the next chaptaa