Masky

Just a normal day, right?!  Ha, I wish. Wouldn't it be great if "normal" was all that ever occurred. Normal never bothered me. Well, we're not quite "normal", but all the same. Whatever we are, it's still better than... Well... Whatever happened today. What happened, you ask? What happened is that the boss discovered the most annoying creature in existence. To backtrack, I was simply sitting in my room, right next to Hoodie, contemplating our next murder. Suddenly, however, Jeff's putrid voice called us down stairs, apparently Slendy found something... Interesting. Though I doubted that, I followed as instructed, Hoodie right behind me. Once downstairs of the wreck in which we live in, everyone was crowed around something.

After pushing through the hoards of people, I found what was calling all the ruckus: a guy (seemingly just younger than I)  with a hoodie and a two axes, one in each hand. So far so good. Except that he was literally on fire. Great, another idiot. Still, not all bad. That is until boss announced that he would be working with me! Kidding, right?! No, he wasn't.

Hoodie seemed unphased by the news, which, to be frank, was slightly irritating. I sighed, took the little bitch by the hand, and dragged him outside. Time to set some rules.