Chapter 1 - Life like a hell

[Dipper
Age: 17 same as Bill]

Dipper's pov)

I can't take this anymore, i have to do something. Its like I never exist to everyone, anymore. Its not the same like, the last time we visit here in gravity falls.
Every time i ask Mabel for help or something, she will run pass me and said that she will hang-out with her girl-friends.
It always happens, everyday not just everyday but every time. Maybe she's ignoring me but...She will only ignore me when i did something wrong, and make her mad.

Grunkle Stan, well he's been busy running the Shack, i don't know why but many people come. And when I interrupt him with something, he will yell at me for no reason, well he's a very busy man.

Grunkle Ford...hmmmm...he's in adventure, again. But whenever he comes back at the shack everyone has a souvenir, except me.  I ask him why, but all the answer I got is, I forgot.

Wendy, she's always hanging out with Robbie. I think they're in a relationship again.
Soos, he's always with Melody too.

I feel like everyone around me, doesn't know I exist. Even at school, well not to Bullies. Those pervert guys!that always tries to....that...t-tries...-to.... Tsk I don't want to remember all of it! I don't want to remember all of the horrible things that they did to me!.

" want to have some fun~my pet"

"Don't be scared, it won't hurt trust me..because it will hurt you so much! ".

"Your sister or you!? "

"Just obey, and you won't get hurt"

Those words keeps ringing inside my head. Fuck those words. I can't take it anymore.

"G-get out of my head..". I cover my ears.

I want all of this to stop.

I just want to die already!

"I just...w-want to die". Tomorrow is another day again, but I knew that nothing new was going to happen.

I'm gonna wake up, gets ignore by everyone. Eat breakfast at the Greasy Diner. Go to school alone, get tease by those bullies. Then after school they will drag me to their place with force, even if I don't want to, then every thing will happen.

You know why I never told this to anyone? Because I knew that they will not going to do anything, they will not help me and they will just ignore me. Fuck my life. Even if I report this to the police, nothing will happen and everything will get worse.

SKIP]

Being at school is boring now. Teachers are teaching all the things I already know.
I have a bad feeling this day is going to get worse or something. Well, I got 20 mins late and our first subject teacher told me to get out of the room.

Sometimes, I don't gets the teachers..because.

Whenever we are late for 10 or 20 mins they will told us to get out of the room...but when they're 20 minutes late they can just say sorry?.

I mean what the F?!

I hope this day ends already, so I can just run pass the gates and go home. But that is not possible. Those perv guys, always waiting at the gate.

If only I can fight them, but there are 4 of them and stronger than me. If I fight them, they will crush me like I'm an ant.

I hate this life, I hate my life, I wish I was never been born.

"Pssst, hey Pines!, can I borrow your notebook? I forgot mine! ". I nodded and she open my bag to get my notebook. She was the only one who talks to me, only to borrow things.
At least she talks to me, unlike my Twin sister. [NOT DIPCIFICA or whatever you call that ]