Confrontation Gone Wrong

Terrified was a mammoth understatement for the leader of Wanna One when the previous winner of Produce held him by the hem of his white collar with his back pressed harshly against the wall. Guanling and Jihoon stood at the doorway, too stunned to move while Minhyun is ready to pry the girl off their oldest.

Daniel was out on his schedule along with Seongwoo and Sungwoon, Jaehwan is cooped up in his room with headphones blaring music to hear the commotion from his room, Jinyoung crept nearer to Minhyun. Woojin eyes the 8 figures at their door, when Daehwi's name was mention, he hadn't realized he stiffs at it.

"Somi, let him go. We're all mad-okay, we're all fucking furious but really, just let him go" Jackson tried to slowly pull Somi away from what looks like a pale Jisung who looked like someone drained all his blood.

"What was that about? All of you have no rights to just barge in-" Jihoon starts to argue because the scene before angered him, "SHUT UP!! The only ones with no rights to talk like you're all innocent here is YOU GUYS!!" Somi barks back, Bang Chan sighs as he knew things aren't going to end well if he doesn't calm down the heat.

Jinyoung and Yugyeom steps forward and pull back Somi before the girl actually gives Jihoon a flying kick, Jaebum nods towards Chan, signalling him to talk.

"Excuse her, I'm Bang Chan as you know, leader of Stray Kids. Aside from Somi's question's earlier, may I ask that....do you know where Daehwi is at the moment?"

Jisung having recovered from his shock becomes wary, because he sure as hell didn't know where they boy ran off to. "Why would you need to know? He's none of your business" this time it was Jinyoung and Jisung prays to all known deities that the small head and wink boy would just shut up.

"So, none of you know where he is?" Mark asks, surprised at how careless they were about a member of their team, more even an underage member. "He w-went out a while ago, he al-ways does that......" Jisung tried answering, but the sudden fear from the confrontation was getting to him.

"Look, if you wanna meet him, just ask for his number, not come and act all high and mighty just because some of you are our sunbaes. Ugh, that brat is always causing us problems! With us or not!!" Jihoon all but exclaims.

"The least he could do is not be troublesome now that we stopped picking on him" Jinyoung continues.

And that was the last straw, because a hard fist comes in contact with Jihoon's gut, the younger boy stumble back and clutch his insides. Minhyun who had been silence the whole time, jumps into action, red sirens flaring in his mind as he helps Jihoon.

Jinyoung already grabbing his phone, seconds away from dialling their managers and bodyguards. Even Yugyeom and Got7 Jinyoung rushes to see if Jihoon was okay. Amongst all the mess, everyone immediately freezes when a sob was emitted from the hitter. Jinyoung's fingers couldn't press the buttons for some reason.

Bang Chan wasn't a violent type of person, he almost never resorts into using violence. But when he hears them talking about his precious fragile Daehwi like that, he lost it. It happens so fast, almost out of unfamiliar reflex he never knew he had that even after the action, he himself was stunned. His minds echoes with their words, why? Why would they think as such of him?

And there he was, gripping his head with tears that continues to drip endlessly accompanied by choked sobs.

"Why do all of you hate him so much?!?"