Chapter One

"Dinner was great, baby." My husband kissed my cheek before heading to the door.

"You're not staying?"

"I have to work tonight, Tori."

I sighed heavily, while picking up the plates from the dinner table. "I'll be home first thing in the morning..." I felt like I had heard that line for thousandth time. "If you don't want to me to go, then I'll stay-"

"And you go out and make the money." I finished his statement as if they were my own repeated words. He chuckled a bit before wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my forehead.

"I just want you here tonight, Charles."

Normally, he would pack the dinner that I prepared and take it to work, but tonight we were finally able to enjoy it together. "I'd love to spend more time with you too, but you know how my schedule is."

"You and that damn schedule." I broke away from him and paced to the sink, sitting the plates inside.

"How can I make it up to you, Tori?"

I turned towards him and bit into my bottom lip. "Fuck me on the table... right now."

"I don't have enough time to fuck you the way I want. Besides, Ethan will be here soon."

"That's the only thing I want."

He leaned in towards me and kissed my neck. "In the morning."

In the morning. IN THE MORNING? IN THE MORNING!!! The words replayed in my head. I watched my husband leave our home in a rush, to avoid being late.

Charles would be too tired to fuck me like he promised. His sex drive was low, while mine was rising by the day. We barely had sex, and when we did, it was the same missionary position. A few strokes and Charles would be finished, while I lay there, waiting for more. We had been together since teenagers, and our sex hasn't changed much. Having my son at the age of eighteen, my husband and I decided to get married, and since, sex went downhill. He wasn't as spontaneous as me and it could be pretty frustrating, when I wanted to try new things. I loved my husband, but I often wished that he cared about sex as much as me. We only had sex a few times out of the year, which was not surpassing my urge. At thirty-seven years old, I was still very attractive and kept myself in shape enough to pass for a twenty-five year old woman. Most of the women in my family aged well, and the apple didn't fall far from the tree when I was born. I was a great mother, attractive wife, and lover, but I couldn't get my man to fuck me.

Washing the last few dishes, I heard the door open behind me.

"Wassup, Ma." Ethan greeted, while walking through the entrance. "How you doing, Mrs.Tori?" Ethen's friend, Moriah greeted behind him. My son was home for the summer, after spending two semester's away in college. Moriah became his best friend a year ago, and the two were thick as thieves since. Moriah had come over a few times, and I was always intrigued by how mild mannered he was. I knew that he was probably like my son, when I was absent from his presence, but he seemed a bit mature for the age of nineteen, whenever I was around. "Hi guys, I baked chicken, if you're hungry." I informed them, drying my hands. I turned to find Moriah's eyes stuck in my direction, while Ethan picked through the foil. "Thanks, Mrs.Tori."

"You're welcome sweetie."

I left the two alone in the kitchen, while I headed to my bedroom to shower. The steamy water ran against my body, while I worked up an orgasm, caused my my swift fingers.