Child of roses

The Birth Chapter 1

As the days goes on he looks at the sky and wonders what his angel is doing. He works hard to make it clear that he wants her to be happy, but when David gets injured and can't work anymore for a while, he's locked up in his room. There he has nothing to do, nothing to provide, no help what so ever. He fights to get on his feet so he can provide for his roses but they already started to die but one.

This little rose is on his mind because its not just a special rose its magical and sweet, it puts out a Godly aroma that fills the sky and puts every one at ease. But there are people in this world that want the flower. They want to use its blood to poison the land so the rose heals his feet and he promises to guard it with his life.

So day after day he fights and fights and one day the rose gets sick and started dying so he rushed and did everything he could to try and keep it alive, but it was too late when he gets back the village is around it and the rose summons her warrior and she gives him one more task. You are to care for this infant, my child.

He asked, "what child are you taking about my milady?" and out of her flower came a little girl with a rose on her head "so what to call her?" he said and the villagers just started throwing out all different types of names.

"her name will be Kira." He said.The baby with a rose on the side of her head started to cry.

Three years passed by and Kira is slowly starting to walk and speak she calls me papa and she often says villagers wiligers she's so cute they all love her as much as I do but there still people who is aftering her.

"How do they know she existed?"

So one day while showing her around town they stopped for a snack as he talked to the waitress a murk came and kidnapped her and knocked me out when he awoke with a great headache he might add and he remembered he was only knocked out for a few min.
"They couldn't of gone far."a he said so he began to search for her. He asked the villagers if they seen a guy carrying a lil girl they said in the woods about west from here so He started running right after.

As he see her he holds back and with his sword he plants it in the ground as the roots travels at very high speeds to reach the man. As the roots come up threw the ground the girl awakened and the man dodged out of the way and threw knives which one caught me in the arm.

"No Kira!" I yelled with pain and the man stopped and Kira had bitten him and roots had started to spread through his body and come out through his eyes and ass and arms .

She ran back to her papa and looked at his wound and licked it come to find out his little girl had healed him by licking his wounds.

She held him tight, "This lil' flower just saved my life." he replied.

"I'm gonna always protect you, papa." she said. 

"I'll always love you kira, and I swore to your mother that I'd protect you," He smiled. "You're my little rose and I'll make sure you're happy, always."

So the very next day he cooked her a big breakfast surprisingly she has quite an appetite. But he had to make sure she doesn't get angry and bite anyone else.

So he takes her to the play ground to play but as he looks over he sees her playing with sticks and plants and she's talking them, maybe that's her mother talking to her or each plant has its own life that we don't understand.

"Daddy daddy!" she said, "Can you teach me how to fight?"

And he said, "You are still to young," She pushes up her face and pouts.

"I'm stronger than I look." she said.

"Well you get that from your mother," as she puts out a very big smile, "please!" she said with a voice that was candy to peoples ears, and made a couple start to kiss.