Training for a new hope

Ok by the way i never told you my name Kira its Luna Grimshire and welcome to my crew all the girls will be happy to have u here u start tomorrow at lunch is that ok Ms Crystal. yes it is but shell have to train harder now. Enough of that lets get to eating as she cheered on."i have a bad feeling about tonight sweat drop. Ok lets find you guys a seat as we follow luna up the stairs i look down to see on of the men messing with one of my new friends that help me when i first came here."ill be right back crystal i have something to take care of" as she jump off the stairs to the lower level as Kira watched her.Kira approched the man and punched him out the seat did you not hear me when i said no tuching out weiaters like that this is the only chance you get next time ill cut off your hand and never give it back you got that as she walk up to the man as she watches him cower in fear. yes mam the man says and turns to her friend hugging her in a big smile.Ok get back to work now Luna said. yes mam as she gets up and returns to work happily.Kira turned around 1 last time and all the men returned to eating in fear.Kira that was a  nice thing you did. i hate pervs so its only natural that i beat them up dont you think. ok order what you want to eat before she knew it Kira had eaten so much the bill was high and she was surprsed how much this litte girl can eat she eats like a man. well there goes the money down the drain that she got for me. as we reached home and put my little sister to sleep "crystal can i ask you something have you ever notice me different"she asked. like how Kira like im a different person i somehow feel as if theres someone else living in my body but its still me. We will talk about this tomorrow during training so go wash up and get some rest i have news for you in the morning. Ok as she took a bath she looks up and wonders if her papa is ok. That night she ewent to sleep with things in her mind looking at the stars as she slowly fall asleep. the next morning as she wakes up she notice its very quiet she puts on her battle dress and grabs the sword alone just for todays training. I walk down the hall to the dinning room and notice kyanomie was sitting there like a good little girl it seemed to be to strange usually she be trying to kill me. "what is she up to i wonder". as i go to take my seat to eat i notice a paper with my name on it i picked it up it had a string attached to it as i saw spring loaded knives came out of no where i easly doged them as i see kyanomie comming at me with a sword  as she threw stars at me. I easly side step to her and kneed her in the stomach and watch her role in pain "how are you so strong" kyanomie asked i been training from since 3 with my papa i worked very hard and as i said that Crystal walks in to see the knives in the wall. kyanomie when will you learn her reaction time is far beyond yours now go do your chores i have important things to talk to Kira about. as she leaves the room Crystal sits across from me and hands me a piece of paper with my name on it. its a letter from papa i said happily. but Crystal didnt look all happy. read it Crystal said. as Kira began to read her smile went down in pain as i can see her anger rising to a boil my men had to write it for him hes chained up in a torture chamber."Dear my little flower imok i dont want you to come save me i want you to live and servive you need to protect this world from people like this king im being tortured every day from since the month you left but im strong and i love you dont come here " that was the part of the letter only for Kira. i have another letter for you later its coming here. exuse me im not hungry as she walks past her sister looking at a little scared but returns to her chores. i ran out of the house and to the out skirts so i can be alone as i reached out to a remote spot i yelled a screech and began to cry and a group of people came and it was imperial solders so i ran and they chas after me and as i was far enought from the city i turned and asked were the castle and they all laughed like we would tell you now why dont you be a good little girl and have some fun with us look guys ill make this quick tell me now and i wont kill you much"thats right give in to anger kill them all" whoes there i said in my m,ind im you just the dark side im the one that protects you when your in real danger see as time stops and she enters her mind and notices whats happened in the past few month " ok look thanks and all but im a good person i need to figure out a way to save papa ill talk to you later she said. as time came back threw the men started to rush her and in anger she blocked of one man and cut of his arm and threw it after the leader and cut the other two guys heads of. Dont run you cant escape Kira said with blank eyes. As they started to fight they seemed equal in skill as each of them swing and gets minor cuts but Kira runs and takes the sword in the arm and bites the man injecting her poison and roots grew out of him. as she feel uncontious a man came and grabs her and takes her to his house and treats her wounds. As she a woken she notice the man and gets into defense but notice her wounds and calms down as the man comes inside hello im ryoke you have quite the skill by chance are you Kira Davids daughter. yes how do you kno my papa and how can i trust you im an old friend i ow my life to your dad get up and come outside i have something to give you ok as she gets up and  puts on her battle dress witch is badly torn from the battle. you ve been asleep for 3 days so he brings her to a field and gives her a new sword. a black sword with teeth like thorns  a red crimson blade and can detach into two blades want to try them out. thank you Kira said its a ift i made for you from your fathers request  i will also train you for the next few days i already kno what happen so you dont have to tell me i already alearted Crystal and Luna. Ok lets begin but first sit as she sit she punches her in the face and enter her hind in a room and summons Kira and  her dark side to the table who are you hman to summon me Im here on  a request from rose yes i was there to your birth Kira you need to join for 1 body and soul you immensely strong but you your slit up into two join as one and youl be eve more powerful what do you say Kira said no i need to get stronger on my own i dont want to borrow her power but her power is already yours its just seperated as he left her mind and she awokn with him standing over her she kicks him in the nuts" never do that again with out my permission or ill kill you thanks for the sword old man i love it as she runs threw the course  with ease and all the dummies including the metal ones colapse and shatter into pieces from the shear power and shes now finding out some new ability so i use a cannon filled with spears and arrows and fires it at a distance and she stands and summons thorn vines from her hands to her amazment she starts to block all of the spears and arrows and spins and cover herself in thorns blocking all and returns to normal but something as changed her hairs purple and blue. ok what just happen i made her a deal and we fused together. what was  the deal that i save papa and i have to find a boy friend as i  blush and giggle.ok you dont need any more training time to head back. as she starts to make her way back she notice smoke and begis to run to run towards the village to find its in fire and Crystal and my sister are helping luna and the girls escape as everyone sees me there were many tears as Crystal walksup and says the king attacked with your fathers head.