Date and Never Tell

~Perrie's POV~

I looked at Nash and started to think about it. "Oh Nash... Yes I would loved to go on a date with you but we can't tell or let Matt find out about the date" I said with a serious voice. He nodded.

   ~~~~8:55 At Home~~~~

As we walked in I saw Cam. He looked really pissed. He camed to me looking really mad. "PERRIE ANNE DALLAS! WHERE HAD YOU BEEN!" Cam says yelling at me.

"Bro calm down I took her to get you know who out off her mind" Nash says calming him down. "Oh" was the only thing he said. The backyard door opened and it was Matt.

He has pink eyes with a puffy nose. He looked at me. "Please Perrie forgive me for kissing another girl. I didn't know what I was doing" he says with some tears. I sigh and looked at him.

"Matt listen I forgive you but I won't be with you no more because you broked my heart and good night" I said walking upstairs to my room.

~~The Next Day At DisneyLand~~

I love DisneyLand. Let me tell you something. I was born in California and Cameron was born in North Carolina. I know that spunds weird but I don't If It sounds weird.

We went to many rides and it was fun and also funny hearing Nash screaming like a little girl.

Right now we are in line to ride Space mountain. As we sat in our seats the ride began. It went black, it was speeding really fast and tree he only thing I could hear is Nash.

"OMFG! IT IS GOING TO FAST AND THE WIND IS MESSING UP MY HAIR! WOOOHHH! AHH WE'RE GOING TO FALL OFF THE RIDE! AH!" Nash says screaming like a little girl. I started to laughed. I smiled while the camara took a picture.

"Woah that was fun so what is tge next ride?" Nash says fixing his hair. Mmm.. "How about the Hunted Mansion?" I said looking at him. He smiled. We walked to the line it wasn't that long.

I saw these two girls starring at Nash. I got mad and of course I got jealous. Nash saw me starring at the girls, so he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I could tell that you are jealous Perrie" Nash says whispering to me and he laughed. While I started to blushed.

~Matt's POV~

Me and Aaron are at Disneyland beacuse he wants me to hang out with him to get Perrie out off my head. We are in line to the Hunted Mansion.

I heard Aaron groan. I looked at him. "Whats wrong dude?" I said looking at him. "Perrie and Nash are right over there and they are on a date. I heard them this morning" He says looking at them.

WHAT?! I could feel anger inside of me. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY OWN EX GIRLFRIEND IS ON A DATE WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!!

I'm going to win her back and keep her away from Nash even though I have to go with the bad way.

  ~~~ Two Months Later~~~

~Perrie's POV~

Me and Nash are now together for two months. Matt has been begging, asking me to get back with him but I always say no. Nash gets really pissed off when Matt ask me out.

Last week they had a really bad fight. Nash ended up with a broken left arm and Matt ended up with a broken right leg. "HEY GUYS COME OUTSIDE HURRY!!" Taylor says yelling.

We all hurried and went to the backyard and saw everything really decorated. There was white balloon, pretty lights, roses all over the grass and romantic music.

~Morgan's POV~

  I walked towards Taylor. He grabbed my hand and he put one knee down. My heart was speeding. He pulled out a small black box. He opened it and it was a diamond ring.  My heart felt like it was about to explode.

"Morgan I really love you too much that I don't want to loose you and I wanted to say that will you marry me" Taylor says with a shaky voice.  Everyone gasp.

I looked at him and said "Omg... Taylor. Yes I would like to marry you". Everyone started to clapped and cheered.  He got up and slide in the ring in my finger. We kissed. He broked the kissed and smiled at me. I had some tears.

~Mystery Person's POV~

"Josh! do you have everything ready to start our plan!?" I said looking at him. "Ye-Yes sir everything is ready liked how we planned" Josh says grabbing our stuffs.

I laughed. Get ready Perrie because your own nightmare will come and get you. It is time to get my revenge on you. I will get you and keep you away from your brother, your boyfriend and your friends. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA............

lol like again I'm so mean.. haha jk nah Im too nice to be mean. so Morgan I hope you like your part. cuz I did and I just cried on your part ok bye!! ♡♥♡♥♡♥