New kid

-Delaney's part-

I never really was the girl that everyone hated. everyone liked me at my school. I was popular but and snotty kind that everyone hates. like I said everyone liked me but accept for one.

There another girl that all the boys like but the all girls were afraid of because she was a mean girl. she only had one friend and she was forced to because she threatens her that she was going to have a bitch fit. When ever I walked by her her face was scared to death and I felt bad for her.

That girls name was Madison beer. she was beautiful but a snotty girl that got her way. she hated me because everyone liked me and not her.

We have almost every class together. it sucks. She never gets in trouble I had no idea why. ooh yeah her daddy is the principle.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. my names delaney Robertson. I am 16 and in high school. I had long brown hair and a fit body. yes I have dimples.

I was walking in to my first mod when Madison bumps into me. watch were your going you stupid bitch. Madison said flipping her hair and waking in to class. Hey watch your mouth our teacher said with an angry face. Alas I walk in sitting in the third row.

2 minutes after after first per. started a new boy came in. he smiled at the class and said hey I'm cameron.

I already looking at Madison while she was looking at him up and down and smiling. slut I thought in my mind.

I turned back around and looked at the boy. He was pretty good looking if I say so my self. the teacher was looking at his paper that he handed to him.

Ok go sit next to delaney she's good with people. the teacher said pointing at me. he smile and sat next to me me. hi I'm Delaney and if you need anything tell me. I said with a smile.

I looked back over to Madison were she had an angry face.

I laughed at her.

She just a joke.