Untitled Part 2

That next day I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I do my usual mroning routine and get dressed into a black cropped adidas t-shirt with normal black leggings. I paired it with a carki-green bomber jacket and normal balck vans. I head downsatirs to no-one. My sister went to college and my mom leaves before i get up and comes back after I go to bed. there was teh usual note  "love you, do not wait up". It was ussual for me not to see my mom for weeks at a time, she goes on alot of buisness trips so im ussually alone at home. That is wy i attend alot of parties as well as keeping up my image it beats staying at home alone.

I grab my everyday granola bar and head out to my car. It was a silent drive to school, when i arrived i pul into the parking lot. I look out my window before getting out to see Johnny obviosuly flirting with Nadia turner, how i can tell: 1) she is blushing 2) its Johnny fricking orlando of couse he is flirting. I get out and head towards them and did i forget to mention Nadia is my biggest enemy, i will just love rubbing this is her face. As i reach Johnny i slide into his arm while giving him a peck on the lips. "hey babe" i greet him then i look back to Nadia. She has a face expression of confusion mixed with anger. I walk away dragging Johnny with me "what the hell ziegler!" i quickly hush him "new rule, no flirting with anyone, especially with Nadia Turner" his face looked confused "what is your prblem with Nadia?" i was shocked, why is he bothered why i do not like her "i just dont like her, ok" i grew a few tears in my eyes remembering my past with Nadia, He notices me and i quickly blink them away. " hey im sorry" is ake my head an walk away to where my friends are. He trails behind me, when i reach my friends my eyes are a little red but they dont birng it up. Johnny then comes up from behind and puts his arm around my shoulder. I dont know why but i rest my head on his shoulder that shocks him and my friends. But to everyone else it was usual couple stuff.

My first few lessons i ahd no-one, not johnny and no of my friends. When lunch fianlly rolled around I enter the courtyard, i see my friends sitting at one tabel so i head over there.  I sit in teh spare seat next to Johnny, I give him a quick hug and he leans in for a peck which i accept. We talk for about 15 minutes when Johnny excuses himself for the restroom, he left his phone so i decided to play a prank and change his home and lcok screen, I just guess his password, like seriously who's password is 1234 like come on. As i was taking my selfie to change it to i saw a notifaction from Nadia. Why is he texting her?! I check the notification.

Nadia: meet me in the janitors closet in 10

John: wht should i tell kenz

Nadia: I dont know, say you are going to the bathroom

John; fine

Nadia: why would you rather hang with her?

john: nah you are way more fun

i felt tears threating to fall but i quickly blinked them away. I know we are not really dating buti thought ya know, maybe, just maybe he could have been loyal, 1 day and he has already messed up. I felt a pang of jealously and anger. The anger i understand but the jelously i cant explain. I run out of teh courtyard recieving a few glares but i dont care. I run until i find teh janitors closet. I swing it open to reveal Johnny shirtless and Nadia lipstick spread accross her face. She smirked but Johnny just looked down at his shoes "get out of here bitch" i hsout in her face, her smirk drops as she grabs her stuff and runs. Right now i would be scared out me.

"what the fuck johnny?!" i scream while closing the door to the janitors closet. "it is not liek we are really dating?!" wow he cut deep. "if weren't gonna take this seriously why agree?" i ask slightly calmer "eh i dont know i guess-" i cut him off "ill just tell Lauren i cant do the dare, shell have to just deal with it" i go to open the door be he grabs onto my hand "dont, i will, ill take this seriuosly" i want to believe him " hey, you neverback out of a dare dont start now" i look up at him and smile " you are right but why do you want me to do this ?" i blurt out "cause i find it funny to see girls and boys faces jealous at the fact we are together" i giggle. What is with this guy and making me giggle? "so come on, lets create a show" he drags me out of the closet. He comes close to my ear "play along, we all know nadia wont keep her mouth shut".

He lets go of my arm "I already said im sorry" i look at him confused then a crowd began to form around us. Then i remember 'play along' so thats what i do " sorry wont cut it" i look down at my shoes trying to hold in a smirk, i feel his hands on mine and i lifted my head. "please" she smirks sllghtly but it drops staright away  "you have to promise me never again" he smirked "I promise" I lean in and embrace my arms round him, the crowds then begin to filter away he then whispers in my ear "you are good at acting" i just give him a little thanks and pull away.

Then i hear someone from down the hall calling my name........