Chapter 2

Eun hye'

We thought that Love can bring happiness to us. I'm talking about the love with your opposite sex, not a love from your family or friends.

All of us were expecting that it will be good and sweet to us, that It will lighten our mood when we are feeling down. That it will fullfil all the missing pieces that our body needs. I thought It was like that not until I met him. Jimin.

I remember when we first met. He's shy at first but when you get to know him more, he's crazy literally crazy. I just smile at the thought of it. Hmmmmmm I still remember how he confessed to me, at first I was really not into him. He said he will prove himself to me, he said that he'll improve himself if its his personality that is making me not to like him.

Then one day, I saw him walking at the corridor of our school. It was early in the morning and It was just the two of us at the moment. This is the day that I finally admitted to myself that yes, I do like him too. A lot. He walks over to me then greeted me "You look beatiful today Eun hye" His voice is perfect that It gives me chills as I heard it. "You probably don't have a homework today, right?"

"How did you know?" He asked amazed by the word I just said. Probably thinking I was right since he know how lazy he is when it comes to homework. He always says good things about me then in return I must let him copy my homework. Aaahhhh Jimin chincha?

"Kyeo" I laughed. And shocked at the same time of what I have just said.

"Since when did you realize I was cute?" He asked teasingly.

"You heard it wrong pabo" I said then he just pouted at my responce. Ahhhh Jimin.

He came forward that it makes our face really close and I can feel his breath. "I love how your face close to mine" He said softly and I'm telling you It makes all my organs dance inside my body like the fuck i just said it makes no sense. "It makes me want to kiss you" He stepped closer and I swear holy water If he keeps teasing me like this I will eat his fucking whole face then suddenly my thoughts were snapped as I feel his lips touched mine. He moves his lips as if he was asking me to respond and without second thoughts I responded. That is when we shared our very first kiss and it is when our relationship became official.

Back to reality.

Withought realizing I feel my tears streaming down my face.

"We need to break up"

Jimin and his band is very famous at the moment. That is why the management asked him to lielow his relationship with mine since the fans will go crazy about it.

Just the thought of it makes me cringe. Why the hell give up if we can both continue our relationship without the management knowing.

I am currently in my room. I was thinking none stop after what had just happened earlier. Did Jimin really broke up with me? I mean how? How can he throw all the years that we spent together? Is it that easy for him to let me go? Where did I go wrong, I keep asking myself.

After what he said I asked him why, all of a sudden? I mean they were okay about it unless we dont make it public.

What will my mom feel about this if she found out. Jimin is so selfish, he never even think what will my mom feel. It takes so many years to earn her trust and when she did He broke up with me.

How am I going to face this alone?

A/n:
I'm not really sure if this is worth reading. Please send me your thoughts it will make me feel better?

Vote and Comment as well :)