Chapter One: The Acceptance Letter

~Maya POV~
I was sitting in my room, looking at my phone one day when a brown screech owl flew through my window. In its beak, it had a tan, worn down, envelope with darker shades of brown around the edges. The envelope had a red wax seal holding it shut. Automatically, I knew what this was. I flipped the envelope around, and it had my name, plus, the Hogwarts logo smack down in the middle. I was so excited! I ripped open the wax seal and took out the letter. The letter read:

Dear Miss Snape,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.
Yours Sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

"Wow." I say excitedly. "I gotta go tell my father." I think in my mind. I scurry down the hall to my father's potions lab and burst through the door. He glares at me as if he was startled.

"Yes, Maya, what do you need?"

"I got my letter! And I got accepted!"

"Congrats. Now please go do something else, because I am busy." My father says looking disinterested.

"Okay father," I say as I walk to the door.

"And one more thing, Maya. Go to Diagon Alley and get your equipment, would you? I don't have time."

"Yes, father." I close the door and walk to my room. I get dressed into my mesh yellow crop top with a bandeau underneath and put on some black ripped jeans. I grab a bag to fit everything I buy and head out to Diagon Alley.

~Phoenix POV~
"Yes!!!" I squeal as I shoot my hands in the air. "I'm going to Hogwarts!!! I'm so excited!!"
Then I realize, I'm going to be so lonely at Hogwarts. Maybe I can make some friends there. Wait...what am I thinking! I can't make friends at Hogwarts, because I'm super shy. I can only really talk to the creatures and my father. I'm also very strange. Nobody is going to like me. Great.

I can't tell my dad about the letter until he gets back from finding Harry Potter. Yes, the Harry Potter. Yes, my father is Rubeus Hagrid. So yes, I'm a half-giant. I'm not gonna grow to be as tall as my dad, but I will still be very tall. Probably to about 6 foot? Somewhere around there. Anyways, I grab my plain black leggings and a red crop hoodie and walk into the bathroom to take a shower so I can fix my hair after, as much as I can. I stepped out of my pajama bottoms and into the hot shower.

Five minutes later

Once I finished my shower I wrapped a towel around me. I open the door to see my dog, fangs with my bag in his mouth. "Aww, you're so cute fangs!" I grab the bag out of his mouth and walk to my room to get dressed. I put my hair half up half down, and head outside to find a brand new, shiny, red motorcycle.
"Finally, I get to use my precious..." I say in an evil-ish voice. I put my bag over my head and get onto my motorcycle. I begin to rev the engine
and fly off into the clouds.

~Veronica POV~
I woke up to the sound of my 3 brothers yelling from outside my room for me to get up, even though I was already up and just reading a book about dragons that my brother Charlie had given to me on my birthday. Of course, it wasn't my fourth brother Percy, he is always off somewhere, reading a book, minding his own business, while the other three, Fred, George and Ronald are the loud and annoying ones, especially Fred and George.