Chapter Two: Diagon Alley

Phoenix was soaring above the clouds and soon enough her location monitor went off telling her to fly down. She put her bike in land mode and she flew down. Her bike shook and wobbled and it seemed as if she was going to crash.

    "I knew I should have practiced driving this thing a little more." Her red motorbike finally landed, and she jumped off. She took off her helmet and her long hair breezed out of it. She quickly fixed her bangs and parked her motorcycle.

She entered Diagon Alley and looked around in awe. The place was so beautiful, she couldn't believe this was actually happening. She was really going to Hogwarts.

    She saw tons of people showing off their wands, and pets, people yelling and screaming about how excited they were. Phoenix had the urge to do the same thing, because of how much she loved the fact she was becoming a witch soon.

    She looked at her list of supplies and saw that she needed to go to Gringotts Bank before anything since she needed money. She started to walk towards the wizard bank.
                         Meanwhile...
    Maya walks out of Ollivander's Wand shop holding a jet black wand. Specifically, a 12 1/2" wand made of ebony wood with a dragon heartstring core.

    She was so pleased with herself for getting into Hogwarts and receiving her wand so quickly

    She was so pleased with herself for getting into Hogwarts and receiving her wand so quickly. Barely any wizards get their perfect wand on the first try.

She checked what was next on her list and felt something on her shoe. She looked down to find a street rat on it. She screeched and ran in fright. Maya, like very many, didn't like mice or small rodents. To her they were nasty and they gave out tons of sicknesses.

    "Eww! Get that thing away from me! That is so gross. It's probably someones lost pet." She says in disgust. That reminded her, she had to buy herself a pet.

She had the options of getting an owl, cat, or toad. "I definitely want to get a cat. Maybe a small black one, with green eyes. Those are very pretty."

    She walked into the shop and looked around. All she could hear was the sounds of owls screeching and 'croaks' from slimy green toads. Then she saw it. The most adorable animal she had ever seen. It was a small black kitten, with big green eyes, just how she wanted. He looked over at her and pawed at the glass cage he was in. She walked over and pet him. He purred against her touch and she knew he was definitely going to be hers.

    She goes to get someone to get him out of the cage, and when she gets back he is not there. Where could he have gone? Did he escape? Did someone take him already? Then she looms over and spots the kitten. He is being held by a bleach blonde-haired boy with grey eyes. She walks over and confronts him.

"Excuse me, but, the kitten you are holding at the moment I was about to adopt. So, can I please have him back?"

"Sure, why not? I don't like cats anyway." The boy says as he hands the kitten over to her.