The Open - Survival

Group Members: 0/49  

"The Open" is a fantasy / sci fi type survival roleplay. Information is as follows. 

Plot Introduction

You were created, or maybe you were kidnapped. Either way, the lab is all you know - no other memories exist. You are a science project, an experiment. Or... you were, at least. Something went wrong, and you are no longer of any use to your captors. So they tossed you where they tossed the living trash:

The Open.

Here, they expect you to die, or at least to suffer. They expect you to fight over what little food and untainted water exists in this wasteland. They expect drama. Hopeless love. They expect risk, traitors, death, blood, brother against brother. It is up to you how your destiny unfolds. This place is not for the faint of heart. People will die, hearts will be broken.

From a picture view, this place may look okay. But the plants are poisonous, the water is tainted, and the heat is deadly. Is it possible to survive?

Many of the furs tossed into the Open are mutated from their experiments at the lab. Some have mutations which are beneficial, and others may have those which may be the death of them. You are trash - tossed out for a reason.

Rules

No sexual roleplay in the group chat. Wattpad and Kik's rules both forbid sexual roleplay. Do not do it in the roleplay group, and do not involve me in it.

No god modding, power playing, etc. Look up definitions for these if you must. In short, don't control anyone's character but your own.

You may have up to 3 characters. If you wish to have more, ask @smallbrownwolf. If you're active and able to handle more characters, you'll likely be allowed.

No overpowered mutations. Your character can't be amazing with no downsides - there has to be a reason you were tossed out. If you were a complete success, you wouldn't be here.

You may RP in 3rd person or 1st person. No sentence or line limit. Don't pressure anyone into RPing a certain way, but feel free to give advice or ask someone to write a little more.

Your character must be a furry. No humans or gijinkas.

Things to Note

No central plot other than simply surviving, at the moment. PM @smallbrownwolf to suggest plot ideas.

Mutations should make sense. Scientists would have had a goal in mind. What were they going for?

There can be multiple versions of each mutation with various amounts of "success". Scientists would likely do multiple trials while going for their goal.

Characters are either made in the lab or they were captured and their memory was wiped. It doesn't really matter which your character is, unless you want them to regain memories later for drama purposes. Memories can be about anything, though if they're likely to cause a major plot change, please let me know first.

Dangers of the Open: -most food is poisonous -vast majority of the water is tainted -some mutated feral creatures wander about, but are rare and usually not large.

Google Doc

The following link leads to the Google Doc for this roleplay. It contains all the info seen here [with better formatting!] and then some, so if you want to join, be sure to take a look. Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JDwHb3kzXXWYfIrvyU8sI7I1Z_My04GjXgwwz-WRb60/edit?usp=sharing

Link will also be in the comments, in order for it to be click-able. 

Joining

If this RP interests you and you would like to join, say so in the comments! Be sure to let me know your Kik username, and I'll add you to the sign up group. There, you'll send your joining form. Once accepted, you'll be added to the roleplay group and we can get playing! If you join while the RP is new, keep in mind we may wait for a few people to join before beginning the RP.

Group Members: 0/49