Chapter 1: Momo-chan is at Akihabara?!

Your P.O.V

It's your average day. with blue azure skies, puffy cottony clouds, and a gentle breeze swooping the throughout the whole city of Akihabara as the various posters of flap gently to the breeze.

I'm here for important business. I need to buy the latest volumes of (f/m) that had just came out, and the only good issues were out in this loud city. Strolling towards the heart of the city, I look at all the posters around me as I put on my white earphones, listening to the elegant singing of IA.

"Wow! Momo-san has another single out! I can't wait to see it~" I trail off as I look at the giant crowd ahead of me. There were the occasional shouts of "Uwah! Momo-chan is here!" and "I need to take a picture!".

Curious, I shove me way into the crowd of people until I actually see an orange head in the middle of the crowd. Momo, the famous idol famous for her adorable looks and excellent singing. She looks panicked as she tries to un-successfully get out of the crowd, which rapidly grows.

She seems to be trying to escape. I realize as her face looks more desperate. Taking out her phone, she attempts to call someone as the crowd screams for her. When she obviously doesn't get anywhere in the call, she hangs up, that cute keychain flying in the breeze. Steeling my will, I decide to help her.

Bursting out of the crowd, I shove her through the throb of people, and taking the hint, she barrels through the crowd. As people get shoved by Momo, I let go, and she runs away. The throng attempts to search for her as I step backwards to continue my shopping. But my foot feels something strange underneath the sole of my shoe, and bending down, I realize its the little keychain. Picking it up, I run after her disappearing figure.

Momo's P.O.V

Running away from the second crowd of today, I look at my phone to try to call Big Brother. Just as I flip my phone open, I realize, with a jolt, that the cute little keychain I had bought today was gone. Desperately looking back, I notice the crowd searching for me, and I cry inwardly as I run away without the keychain, annoyed at the stupid crowd that made me lose the cute keychain.

Your P.O.V

Seriously, where in the world could she be going?? I wonder as I take the third turn into an alley-way. Momo pants as she doesn't realize the crowd is way behind and lost to where she is, but still continues running. She stops in front of an apartment door, with a bold 107 on it, and knocks.

"W-wait!!" I call out as the door opens. Being a quick thinker, and also being shy, I hide behind a trash can, empty (thank god), and peer behind the metal.

"Hey Momo! What's up~! I heard you caused a bit of a ruckus in Akihabara today...you need to learn how to control your eye powers soon~!" A disembodied voice comes out of nowhere as my eyes widen.

S-shit. I'm going crazy.

A tired looking teen, who I see is Shintaro, her older brother, steps out of the door showing his cell phone out for Momo to see the face of it. I can see a distinct figure that moves around like a person in the phone.

"Hi Ene...y-yeah...it was hard to get out...but someone pushed me, thank god!"

As I look at the current scene happening in front of me, I realize. That something like a human is talking to Momo through the phone, and that she has eye powers.

Maybe I really am going crazy.

Another person appears in my line, and my heart stops for a bit. A teen, with blonde hair and cat-like eyes, peers through the door, and smiles.

"Momo-chan~! Welcome back!"

As he steps out he trips, and suddenly, as he falls, his eyes meet my (e/c) ones.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello person who's reading this! I'll dub you as Reader-tan, unless you wanna tell me your real name, which I highly doubt~

Let it be known, I wrote this on my deviantart account many many months ago, and then stopped writing fanfiction for a while. But now, I'm back! Like a boss! *sunglasses*

If you notice anything weird, feel free to tell me! I'm always open for feedback, and follows are always welcome~ *suggestive eyebrow wiggle*

The next part should come next week, but I'm a person who has many vacations, so da~

Kagerou Project (c) Shizen no Teki-P/ Jin

This fanfiction (c) Yours Truly, the fabulous moi~