Chapter One The Girl

Jack
I was going through the forest just looking. Just seeing around the town I had just moved into when I heard crying. Then I saw a beautiful girl wearing a blue dress with white hair in a braid crying. She was gorgeous. I looked at her and said "Hi. What's wrong?" She Looked up with red puffed eyes and said "Oh Uh Hi nothing is wrong." I said "Something is wrong a beautiful girl like you doesn't sit in the wood on a tree stump and cry for 'nothing'." She said "Okay okay but I'm not beautiful and it's because I'm lonely no one ever talks to and while all my friends and family have boy friends and girl friends I'm alone." I said back "I know your not beautiful because your gorgeous. You'll find the one you love that will love you back someone you deserve someone who deserves you someone that will love you in bad times and love you in good times." She looked at me and said "I'm Elsa, queen of Arendelle." I said "I'm Jack, Im a guardian." I make a snowball and throw it. She looks amazed and happy. "Woah." She says "I get that a lot I say." She says "No No you don't understand!" She starts to make it snow. He says "Wait your THAT queen Elsa the one with snow powers I thought she died." She pretty much screamed "No no no that's me we have snow and ice powers both of us!!!!!!"