Chapter 5 Wow

Jack

I found out that I actually like Elsa. More than a friend. I knew not to get too close to her though. She showed me all of Arendelle and honestly I am amazed at how big this town is. She started showing me the inside of the castle and when she showed me the kitchen she told me "Jack, I was once locked up in my own castle." In the corner of her eye I saw a small tear. I wiped the tear off her face and leaned in. I kissed her soft lips. She pressed against my face and wrapped her arms around me. I heard a door open. I let go of her and turned around and she said, "Wow. Just wow." I looked at the door and saw Anna. Her were wide. Elsa must have noticed I was looking at the door and she looked at it too. When she saw Anna she said, "Anna?" Anna said, "Oh Elsa I see you two have decided to become 'friends'. Elsa blushed and said, "Well, I don't know but I guess that his decision." She pointed at me. In the back of my mind I knew I shouldn't but I did anyway. I told Anna, "Elsa and I are friends." I smiled at Elsa and she looked at me and said, "I want to be more than friends, Jack." I said, "I do too." Anna left. I started kissing Elsa again except this time she had her hands pressed agains my cheeks. We closed our eyes and started almost violently kissing each other.