Part 8

"How can that guy didnt give her some food?" I heard Hakyeon whispered as he cooked.

"I can hear you" I said as I took a glass of water.

(Hakyeon's pov)

"How can that guy didnt give her some food?" I whispered.😡

"I can hear you" she said

"Sorry and why are you not awkward with me?" I asked.

"Coz of........maybe I'm friendly. And I considered you as my friend" she said and my heart broke into pieces💔

'Can you remember about me as soon as possible?😢' I said in my mind.

"Hakyeon,are you okay?" She asked and I nodded at her.

I put our food on the table and ate it. But before I wanted to take it,she took all of the food.

"We must sharing" I said and she just gave me a silly smile😁😁 Aigoo,this kid
------------
"Go to sleep. I will wash this" I said and she shaked her head.

"You must rest if not your head will-"

"I said I dont care if its hurt" she said.

"😥 okay let me carry you" I said.

"No no no" she ran away to her bedroom and I chuckled. I washed the dishes and went to her bedroom to check her if she was already slept or not.

"She's sleep already?" I asked myself as I went closer to her and sat down beside her.

I patted her head and kiss her forehead.

"Why did you run away from me that day? You're so childish,you know? And wasting money. But I still love you no matter what happen to you." I said as my tears falling down.

"Meet me if you want to. I will be always there for you,my angel" I said and kiss her forehead one more time before I went home.

----------------

(Angelina's pov)

I woke up and immediately went downstairs to checked if Hakyeon still here.

"He's not here" I pouted and do my normal routine.

"Baby~" Its Hyunwoo voice.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To meet you,what else?" He said and hugged me.

"Lets watch tv" he said and I just followed him.

"Are you okay now?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Do you have something to do?" He asked and I shaked my head as a 'no'.

"But I have something to ask" I said

"What?" He said.

"You guys said I fall into the lake right?" He nodded.

"Why?" I asked and he seems shocked about it.

"I-......erm,you was running there and fall accidentally" he said and I just nodded.

"You know what?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I feel like the luckiest guy in the whole world to have a beautiful, sexy and honest girlfriend like you. I hope my luck never runs out and I can make you mine forever. I love you." He hugged me.

"Wait,I think I've heard that before" I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said and he looked at his watch.

"I have to go now,baby. See you later" he said and kiss my forehead.

I sighed and went to my room. I searched for my old diary coz I just remembered about it that I always wrote my diary almost everyday.

"Oh? This book is about me and Hyunwoo" I said as I found it first. Its look like very old coz of the dust. I read the book from the first day we went on a date until........the last page I wrote that book.

My jaw dropped as I read the last one.

"All of this time....."

-------------

Sorry for the late update guys😅 and I think you know what happen😌