You what?

_________

Namjoons POV

anyways...i picked out black ripped jeans, a red hoodie and vans. i think i looked sexy ;). besides it was time to dye my hair.

 besides it was time to dye my hair

the color^^

When Jin was done dying my hair i changed again. This time i changed into light blue skinny jeans and a pink sweater. Jin changed into a ripped black jeans and white t-shirt

3rd person POV

When they got done with everything it was about 4:00. Jimin party was at 10:30pm so they just sat around and ate. Namjoon was talking about Hoseok.

"Oh Shoot! it's almost time to go!" Jin said realizing that it was 10:15. Namjoon laughed and slipped on his combat boots. he put on a white laced chocker.

"Do i look good Jin?" Namjoon asked tying his boot. "Yes. now let's go" Jin said in a hurry. "okay!" Namjoon said grabbing the keys and handing them to Jin

Jimin lived 10 minuets away so it wasn't a bad drive. Although Namjoon knew there was gonna be some bad stuff there. He ignored and remembered it was his day off so he could whatever he wanted.

"Are we there yetttttttt" Namjoon annoyed Jin. "For the last time Joon we're only 5 minuets away!" Jin said focusing on the road. Namjoon sighed and checked his messages

Hoseokie💘: Hi baby💜.

Joonie💕: Hi daddy☺️. i'm going to jimins party😁.

Hoseokie💘: i'm here actually

Joonie💕: 😱. we're here! i'll see you later  daddy ;).

Namjoon smiled at the conversation and got out of the car. "Ready?" Jin said fixing his hair in the mirror. "Yep" Namjoon smiled his dimples showed.

"Okay les go then." Jin said dragging Namjoon by the arm. There was a lot of people there. Namjoon wasn't a fan of parties but if Jin wanted to go to one he was down.

Namjoon saw Hoseok in the corner talking to a Yoongi & Jungkook. Namjoon walked over and smiled. "Hiiii~!" Namjoon said waving to Yoongi & Jungkook.

"Well i'll introduce you too Yoongi" Hoseok said pulling Namjoon closer to him. "his is Min Yoongi, he likes being called Suga but he doesn't mind Yoongi. Also his boyfriend is Jimin." Hoseok said looking at Yoongi then Namjoon.

"Well i'm Namjoon! uhh, i'm 23?" Namjoon said said blushing. "Hello Namjoon. also Hoseok forgot to say i own his businesses." He said giving him a gummy smile.

"You Do?" Namjoon said shocked because he makes a lot of money. "Yes" Yoongi said laughing a little at his reaction. Hoseok rolled his eyes "You want anything to drink?" Jungkook asked the 3. "I'll take a beer" Yoongi said. "I'll take one too" Hoseok said. "I'll take a twisted tea".

(let's just say they drank A LOt. Namjoon was in the mood to tease Hoseok and get him jealous ;)

TBc

______

anywaY! my mom BOUGHT ME TO BTS' CONCERT JSJDKSJDJDJ IM SO HAPPT IM crying ksjsjsjsj. i hope u enjoyed this short chapter, b/c i have school in 3 hours ;). i didn't get any sleep☠️