chapter 1 : 5 years

*selena's pov*

its been 5 years. 5 years since I gave birth. now im 26 years old, same as justin. just to let you know incase your wondering, I gave birth to a girl; Janet gomez bieber but for school she goes for just bieber.

we are still in the gang but we dont do as much as we used to due to the fact that we have a child.

the  thing is that me and justin arent together but we still do things that couples do: hang out, have sex and go out.strange uh? but we dont date other people. atleast I know I not dating anyone.

janet thinks  me and jay are a couple. in front of her we have to do all the lovey dovey things that couples do. I find it quite stupid that were not dating.why? I have no idea.

"mummy where daddy?" I heard my daughter's small voice ask behind me.

" daddy went out but his comming home soon." I answered. you really want to know where justin went? I have no idea. his been going out alot lately and al he tells me is 'im going out be back later'.

I think his seeing someone. do I mind? no, do I care? yes.

the only reason I care is I love him and he knows that. I  dont want to share him with anyone.

"im home!"juston called. urgh great.

"daddy!" jen ran towards him. he picked her up and kissed her cheek. she clung tightly to him almost afraid that if she lets go, he'll disappear.

"s'up selly?" he asked walking towards me. I didnt answer. I wasnt in the mood to talk to him.

I just ignored him and went upstairs completely ignoring his stare on me.

*justin's pov*

selena went upstairs and ignored me. okay what did I do now? I know I go out a lot but thats because I have some business to do with bruce. there's this new gang that are looking for trouble with us.

"daddy why mummy angwy?" jen asked.

"I dont know princess" I said telling the truth. I think selena thinks im going out with someone.  but the truth is I love her and want to make her mine . However I scared, what if she doesnt feel the same way?