A Date

Yaayyy more fanfic ;w; sorry for the long pause school has started here where I live and I've been distracted a lot. 😅
I'll be writing the story a different way though as well so yeh Enjoy~

*in the morning*
Gwen opens the door to David's cabin, "David I need some- OMG" she's startled by the sight of the two naked men covered up sleeping on the bed. David immediately wakes up, "G-Gwen!!" He says surprised. Daniel slowly gets up "Are you just gonna keep staring or are you gonna go..?" Gwen covers her eyes with her trash magazine and leaves the cabin. "Oh boy..." say David worried. "It's ok she won't tell any one~" replies Daniel reassuringly. "But Max is quite the negotiator.." David says.
*at the lunch room*
"Where the fuck is David? He's usually the first one here..." says Max. "You don't think that he..." Neil says worried. "Pssh I'm sure he's fine Daniel is a changed man!" Nicki says. Max was about to reply with an angry comment but then the doors opened and there was David. "Good morning fellow campers!" He greets everyone "Howdy David and Daniel!" Greets space kid. David walks over to the quartermaster to get his breakfast Daniel close behind him...a little to close for Max's liking. "The fuck is going on?! Gwen is freaking out, David is limping, and Daniel is way to close for comfort!!" Nicki throws the small empty cardboard box of cereal at David "Hey David! You ok?" "Oh! Uh yes I'm totally fine Nicki!" David replies. Daniel whispers to David, "meet me at the lake wearing your best at 9:00~" he walks off smirking. David blushes 'a date?!'