Luke Hemmings Dirty Imagine

Two hands grab your sides as you continue putting cloths away into the drawers of the hotel you're staying at, "this can wait you know?" Luke mumbles against your neck before placing a kiss there. You moan as he begins to suck on your soft spot. 

"You're right this can wait," you say before grabbing his face pulling him in for a kiss. He guides you to the bed and gently pushes you down on it. He pulls his mouth away from yours and guides his lips down your neck placing kisses down it to the top of your shirt you had changed into before getting on the plane to keep your wedding dress from getting ruined. 

His hands grab the bottom of the clothing before tugging it up over your head. Luke leans his head down beside your ear, "you looked beautiful in that dress earlier, Mrs. Hemmings." You giggle before capturing his lips once again. 

He pulls away with a smile on his face before discarding his own shirt in the floor along with yours. His hands reach under your back unclasping your bra and tossing out of the way. He makes his way to your breasts and begins sucking and massaging them in his palm. You let out a moan as his bites down slightly on the nipple. 

A few minutes of this and you push him on his back and straddle his waist. You begin by placing a few love bites along his neck and collar bone while grinding on him. Finally you reach your hand down unbuttoning his pants and tugging them down along with his boxers. 

You dip your head down and tease him a little by licking and kissing the head of his length. "Oh my God, quit teasing babe," he whines. 

You laugh before taking him in your mouth bobbing your head back and forth slowly and quickening your pace as you continue. His moans are louder as you continue and finally he utters a stop. You pull away a little confused, "trust me, I was enjoying it, I just don't want to cum yet."

Luke puts you back on your back and takes the rest of your clothing off, he grabs a condom out of the drawer of the hotel end table and slides it on before slowly pushing into you. He thrusts slowly inside of you before you whine for him to go faster. 

He happily obeys your orders and thrusts in and out of you quickly both of you moaning loudly. He ducks his head further placing his lips on yours before whispering, "I love you," against them. You say it back but it comes out more of a moan as you can feel yourself coming close. He laughs slightly before concentrating back on what he's doing. 

A curse word slips his mouth as his orgasm hits and he continues thrusting inside of you and eventually your high is met too. He catches his breathe before pulling out of you and tossing the used condom in the bin. 

His arms wrap around your waist as your sweaty bodies press up against each others. "I love you, Mrs. Hemmings," he says before pressing a kiss to your forehead.

You smile widely at the name happy to finally be married to Luke. You lean up to peck his lips before muttering a tired, "I love you too, Mr. Hemmings." 

----

Hope that wasn't too bad for you, I'm not very good at writing smut that's why I barely do write any haha (: