Problems of the Heart (Dave Strider x Witch of Heart!Reader)

Witch: One who manipulates her aspect to her own benefit.

Heart: Everything about drive, emotion, and soul.

The Witch of Heart will manipulate the emotions, morals, and wishes of anyone around her she wishes so long as it will benefit herself.

I'm not sure if two people of the same class can be in a single session together at once, but if they can't, I'm sorry.

~~~~~~

==> Be the Witch.

You are now the Witch of Heart (f/n) (l/n) and you are close friends with the Knight of Time Dave Strider. Maybe not tell-each-other-all-of-our-secrets best friends, but you two are close enough that you have an undying romantic attraction to your fellow Sburb player.

It's been a someodd seven years since you somehow first met over the internet, and somehow you were incredibly drawn to the red text clashing with your own (favorite color that isn't red) text in a way more than just impossible friends.

It's been three years since the game ended and you've stopped the Reckoning, going on to live normal lives.

Well, as normal as can get for five kids with elemental powers, anyway.

As cheesy as it might be, you've retained your powers and you're all basically fuckin superheroes.

Yay!

Usually, being able to manipulate one's feelings causes an issue for you and all of your friends, seeing as you've accidently changed a love interest...or two. Or four...not to mention some that one goth kid suddenly and inexplicably being really cheerful, and the world's kindest guidance counselor suddenly having a major bitch fit over said goth kid's suddenly sunshine-y personality. Oh, and don't forget--

Okay, okay.

It's not like you're the only one that's acidently utilized their powers more than once.

Rose has slipped a few hints about people's futures outside of fortune telling work, John's made more than a few things float (in public, no less), Jade might've teleported in and out of strange places, and maybe Dave has blinked in and out of time before.

Yeah, you wish.

Rose would never use her talent for a job like that.

What?

Okay, maybe Jade teleporting is a little farfetched.

...just like anyone but you slipping up.

But today, your unique ability to orchestrate emotions is going to come in handy.

Oh, yes.

You're quite nervous, but you know the plan.

Invite Dave over, talk for a while or whatever he wants to do, get up to get him some apple juice you'll offer, and while you're in the kitchen...you'll do the lovey thing.

You sigh.

You didn't want to resort to these incredibly desperate measures, but he's left you no choice.

Seven years of ignorance, and now...

He WILL love you.

He'll fall cape over heels for you in a...

HEARTbeat.

...

The pun was pretty bad, but it's TIME to put your plan into motion.

You laugh a little to yourself while pulling up Pesterchum.

You hope for good LIGHT.

...yeah, that was really bad.