ONE

??? P.O.V

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"JIMINIE!!!"

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!!""

"I WANT TO PEE!!!"

" I WILL MUREDER YOU IF YOU DONT WAKE UP!!"

"I WILL LITERALLY BREAK YOUR DOORBELL!! I CAN ALSO HERE YOUR PHONE NEXT TO THE DOOR"

'I am speechless. I can here his phone buzzing next to the door...
He is sleeping on a couch next to the ducking door' Thought the person hopeless if jimin will ever wake up.

♧Jimin POV♧

I woke up from my comfortable sleep hearing taehyung abusing my poor doorbell. As I grab the keys I hear taehyung on the other side of the door saying.

"FINALLY THE FREAKING OWL WOKE UP"

I chuckled a bit as I unlocked the door with my keys.

"BRUHH!! I was waiting for exactly 30 minutes abusing your doorbell. It was so loud that even the neibourghs woke up!"

"At the same time i was also texting jungkook saying what happened. He was also speechless like me" Taehyung said with an annoyed expression on his face"

"Mianhae taetae-shi I was tired from playing fortnite all night long" he said half awake
(A/N. UGGH millennials be like 😂)

"Also did you mention jungkook?"

"Yh he read,saw, my story on instagram and texted me. He said it was cute that you were able too sleep through all that noise" taetae explained

I kind of blushed when taetae said I was cute. To be honest I think I have a little crush on him. But I have a high that he likes me back kind of. Like he accepts my skinships and stuff but when he is with one of my SO called friend touching him. I get a little jealous but when he notices me he stops him immediately.

Like I'm soo confused about my feelings right now. One time he all friendly with me , and other times he doesn't.

"What are you think to be in deep thought about jiminie-shi??" Taetae aksed.

"Nothing to worry about taetae, now pass me the popcorn and let's binge watch k-dramas all day"

The next day:

'I wake up from my sleep it's like 6:30 AM. I go take a poo and sit there with my phone scrolling and liking pictures on instagram for a good 10 minutes. Then I go take a shower. When I'm done it's like 7:00 A.M. by now. I brush my teeth and head down for breakfast'

As i head down i thought 'Mmmmh it smells good. Are we having PANCAKES!'

I rushed down the stairs to meet my parents.

"Good morning Appa, Eomma"

"Good morning honey" Both my parents said

'I sat my jibooty down the chair and I ate my breakfast deliciously'

After a while~

"Thanks for the breakfast eomma"
I kissed her cheek.

"I gotta go bye Appa, bye Eomma"
I waved at them